when you want to replay a game but then you think about "that part"

Started by Samus Aran, November 20, 2018, 03:34:08 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

you know, the part that turns you off from wanting to replay the game at all. the part that's either so boring or so bullshit that you dread having to get through it in order to have fun

the best example i can think of for me personally is any time i feel like replaying twilight princess, i know that i have a lot of really lame shit to suffer through in the beginning before it starts being enjoyable. pretty much everything up until kakariko village.

YPrrrr

Water Temple in Oot

Hollow Bastion in Kingdom Hearts (I hate the elevators they take up so much time)

The opening of Pokemon Sun/Moon (it takes foreverrrrr)

Remaking decks of cards in KH COM even though the mechanic was sort of interesting and fun on the first playthrough. Wouldn't want to redo it

C.Mongler

YPrrrr

Thyme

i don't ever replay games nowadays lol, even the ones with no shitty parts

thyme ain't got time for that

ME##

TooB

Botw and all of it.

Tbh, I wanna mention OoT too, but for the Fire Temple instead.

Thyme

skyrim and all of it

i loved it but i'm not touching it ever again

C.Mongler

"when you want to replay a game"

are you guys missing the thread premise, why would you want to replay a game that you don't want to replay i am confused  madood;

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 20, 2018, 11:04:22 AM"when you want to replay a game"

are you guys missing the thread premise, why would you want to replay a game that you don't want to replay i am confused  madood;

Yeah. Wtf?

C.Mongler

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 20, 2018, 11:42:06 AMdont wtf me you're part of the problem!!!! argh;

Did I need to put something after my botw sentence to ensure sarcasm?

Sorry.

C.Mongler

YES, POE'S LAW MOTHERFUCKER

WE'VE DONE THIS DANCE BEFORE YOU SHOULD KNOW

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 20, 2018, 11:56:42 AMYES, POE'S LAW MOTHERFUCKER

WE'VE DONE THIS DANCE BEFORE YOU SHOULD KNOW

Maybe you should've known if we've done this before.

wariodood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Big Goop on November 20, 2018, 09:13:34 AMTbh, I wanna mention OoT too, but for the Fire Temple instead.

Yeah the Fire Temple is awful, it's a total mess.

Go Up