April 20, 2024, 04:17:51 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

if you got invited to a miniature orgy

Started by Mando Pandango, November 17, 2018, 06:04:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

someone else of your gender and two of the opposite gender and you

would you do it
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

ADDENDUM:

if you got invited to a normal orgy with a bunch of people of all kinds would you go
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

i will now open up the floor for questions

Samus Aran

yeah i don't see why not, as long as i had some assurance it wasn't going to be with creepy weirdos and that everyone was clean of STIs

ClassicTyler

Mando Pandango

y'all aren't asking enough questions which concerns me

ClassicTyler

Popsi, would you put it in another guy? Would you let a guy put it in you? Would you blow another guy? Would you let another guy blow you? Would you let her shit in your mouth or on your chest? Would you pee on her tits? Would you both vomit into each other's assholes? Who's going to eat the cum? Or will it be creampies all around? Would you want to be cummed in/on?

ME##

ClassicTyler

Mando Pandango

Quote from: ClassicTyler on November 17, 2018, 09:39:08 PMPopsi, would you put it in another guy? Would you let a guy put it in you? Would you blow another guy? Would you let another guy blow you? Would you let her shit in your mouth or on your chest? Would you pee on her tits? Would you both vomit into each other's assholes? Who's going to eat the cum? Or will it be creampies all around? Would you want to be cummed in/on?
this isn't what I meant by questions but we're getting somewhere

ClassicTyler

??????

I'd go but I'd just watch just for aesthetics

then leave after some minutes and say the scene isn't for me

YPrrrr

Mando Pandango

Travis

Quote from: ?????? on November 17, 2018, 09:49:44 PMI'd go but I'd just watch just for aesthetics

then leave after some minutes and say the scene isn't for me
same

Go Up