March 28, 2024, 01:25:08 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Kazstream - ALTTP Randomization

Started by Samus Aran, November 09, 2018, 11:42:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

November 09, 2018, 11:42:21 PM Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 08:56:58 PM by Samus Aran
So, I'm going to be streaming stuff on my Twitch at least once a week. Most likely on Fridays or Saturdays.  happydood;

https://www.twitch.tv/kazberrykrunch

Currently, what you can expect to see is a lot of SM64. Speedrun attempts at the real game, as well as random romhacks. However, anything I can emulate easily could also be streamed at any point. Possibly anything I have on PS4 as well.

For now I'm keeping this on the DL, really only telling Boyah about it, but obviously Twitch users that just happen to pop into the stream are gonna be a thing.

Come hang out in Kazstream sometime! For old time's sake.

Now if only I can figure out how to set up a bot for song requests in the channel.  wariodood;

Samus Aran

Oh, and I plan to stream tomorrow (Saturday) night, btw. Forgot to mention that. It should start around 10:30-11 central.

Nyerp

Samus Aran

That's 10:30 Central btw

Also I've been practicing certain parts of this game a lot so I hope I can complete a decent run tonight

C.Mongler

Samus Aran

Slug King cannot play

However, I kinda wish I had a webcam rn just so I could point it at him during the stream

Speaking of which, I'm starting stream rn

Samus Aran

This was fun, hopefully more people will join next time tho

This week I'm thinking I'll probably stream late Friday night or earlier on Saturday night. Or both. I'll do some more 16 star runs and more romhack stuff, but maybe also play some DKC2 or a Kirby game or smth? Been feeling like replaying them.

Also y'all should use the song requests more

happydood;

AAAAAAAA

Samus Aran

i won't be streaming tonight, have some shit i gotta take care of after work. i will however be streaming tomorrow night. i set the time to 8 central for now.

Samus Aran

this will probably be delayed a bit, i'm still trying to finish this application before stream and it's far more important than stream lol

Samus Aran

ok sorry for that delay but ya i am streaming now

don't let's

Samus Aran

well yeah

I'll only not respond if I'm doing a speedrun attempt, but i do other stuff on stream too. Mostly romhacks atm.

Samus Aran

Speaking of romhacks, I'm also thinking of doing randomizer streams. Currently I'm looking at Super Metroid and aLttP randomizers. They basically randomize all the item locations across the games.

And thanks to a recent GDQx run, Ive been made aware that there's a combination SM/aLttP randomizer where the games are linked together and both game's items are found in both games. And you can go into certain rooms in SM to transfer over to aLttP, and vice-versa. It's really cool and id love to stream it.

Samus Aran

November 21, 2018, 11:28:38 PM #14 Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 12:10:49 AM by Samus Aran
just for funsies, and for future streaming possibilities, i decided to mess with the Super Metroid randomizer

on this first randomization i've ever done, literally the first thing i found was the fucking Screw Attack. the last upgrade you ever find in the vanilla game. and it was in the spot where normally you get the Morph Ball. talk about OP.

so yeah, this Saturday night yall should come to Kazstream!! we will probably do a Super Metroid randomized run!

Go Up