What are some games/series you've really been wanting to get around to

Started by C.Mongler, November 06, 2018, 10:00:23 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

You know, what's that shit that in the back of your mind you've been like "Damn, I really need to play that" and everytime you see it online you're reminded you still havent played it, and time goes on and you get older and older and your beard gets grayer but you STILL haven't fuckin' played that shit yet?

Here's some of C.Monglers:

The fucking Kingdom Hearts Series
I've restarted KH1 like 5 times, and every time I get bored and decide to play something else after the first couple worlds. Though I have beaten Chain of Memories?? Anyway I want to at least give 1 and 2 a fair shake to see if I can see why all the weebs love this game

LoZ: Skyward Sword
This is the only mainline Zelda I have never beaten. I can't muster the energy to get past the first dungeon. COME ON CMONGLER.

StarCraft, StarCraft 2, Warcraft 3
The crowned pantheon of RTS goodness, and I have not played a significant amount of ANY of these games campaigns.

The Halo Series
Okay, I have beaten 3, Reach, and ODST, but I have not been able to push myself to complete ANYTHING ELSE.

Ratchet and Clank
I have played absolutely none of these games

YPrrrr

Kingdom Hearts 1 is just so old by now that it's hard to get into I agree. It gets a bit better as the game goes along and you get more movement options like dodge, glide, double jump, etc. But yeah you probably just have to power through that. KH2 feels amazing after that.

I played one Ratchet and Clank game on PSP and it was cute and fun. Kind of brainless but still. Reminds me of Spyro really

YPrrrr

Ummm I really want to play the Witcher series but I'm pretty sure I will never have enough time in my life to do so

I've owned Grim Fandango for like 3 years now and still haven't really played it. I feel like a bad person but when I tried it searching for things just felt so bad.

Ummm also want to play the LotR Shadow games and Wolfenstein games ig

C.Mongler

Oh ya i also want to play through Witcher 1 & 2 despite them being very different from 3.

Witcher 3 is the shit tho  boyahbby

Nyerp

final fantasy 4 & 6 and chrono trigger

i've started all these games before (even got to the final dungeon in chrono trigger) but i mostly stop playing because i only have the shitty ps1 versions with the horrible load times

C.Mongler

i beat ff vi on PS1 (well emulated on vita anyway) and good god it was the fucking worst

TooB

That's how I originally played those games.
Guess I'm just more patient.
Only Chrono Trigger got annoying because it was 10 seconds to get to just the menu.

The other 2 weren't that bad

C.Mongler

i mean it was fine at first but waiting 2-3 seconds to load everything INCLUDING THE MENU really adds up across the span of a 40+ hour game  awdood;

strongbad

i've been meaning to play skyrim FOREVER but mostly because i've never gotten into a bethesda game (besides FO3 a little bit i guess) and it looks like a good one to jump into. waiting for it to go on sale i guess

i've always wanted to play a Quake game and the new one with different champions or whatever looks pretty cool actually

i had been meaning to play edf4.1 for ages and now i'm super sucked into it and can't play anything else because i have so much grinding to do lol so i'm glad i got that one going

C.Mongler

Go Up