April 17, 2024, 11:00:23 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

plans for Halloween?

Started by 6M69I69B9, October 30, 2018, 10:27:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

I'm just gonna dress up like an executioner/grim reaper hybrid as always
tfw only going to be in my wardrobe for like 15min before work but i love dressing up for halloween so w/e
i also have a lame ass meeting
unfortunately ill be at work from 12-10pm jesus christ

then im prob gonna do one of my last "spooky nights" with my niece and nephews- just maybe.  theyre prob gonna be asleep for school the rest of the night anyway tfw.  idk

but if that's rip- im fine because i scheduled to do a giveaway for a...certain community for the sake of halloween

for now im going to try to finish a piece- i may even stay up the whole day to try to get a decent drawing in idk

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

TooB

I'm gonna watch spooky movies.

??????

I'm gonna take 8 hits of acid and smoke weed and go to the Halloween parade and see if demons are real

Samus Aran

i have to work, after that idk

Mando Pandango

Quote from: ?????? on October 31, 2018, 12:26:40 AMI'm gonna take 8 hits of acid and smoke weed and go to the Halloween parade and see if demons are real
Godspeed
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Nothing today really.

I'm dressing as Scott Pilgrim for some Con that's on Saturday though so that's kind of Halloweeny ig

strongbad

went out on saturday night to some okay dance party. i dressed as a sleepy guy (black onesie, old timey sleeping cap) and it was pretty fun. think we're going to go see Mid 90s tonight and i might as well dress up for that too

C.Mongler

smooked weed, put on an egg costume

reeper

6M69I69B9

damn everything turned out to be a success for me- especially that giveaway
feeling good
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

??????

Quote from: Mando Pandango on October 31, 2018, 01:17:45 AM
Quote from: ?????? on October 31, 2018, 12:26:40 AMI'm gonna take 8 hits of acid and smoke weed and go to the Halloween parade and see if demons are real
Godspeed
ally regretted doing it after 20 minutes
I forgot I was intermittent fasting so it hit hard
felt my body turn into a straw poppet that has spells done unto it and a secret voice that tempted me to explore it further (the voice reasoned that I had every right to explore this territory, but another voice suggested it was witchcraft)

closed eye hallucinations were seeing these fractals form up an entity that told me I should'nt of existed here, it had ancient secret letters that structured it's existence. (If you read lacan, he suggests subjectity is language)

It shaped itself into sagittarius and told me things like this are for initiates

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

i played undead nightmare all day

it was fun

Quote from: ?????? on October 31, 2018, 11:54:46 PM
Quote from: Mando Pandango on October 31, 2018, 01:17:45 AM
Godspeed
i really regretted doing it after 20 minutes
I forgot I was intermittent fasting so it hit hard
felt my body turn into a straw poppet that has spells done unto it and a secret voice that tempted me to explore it further (the voice reasoned that I had every right to explore this territory, but another voice suggested it was witchcraft)

closed eye hallucinations were seeing these fractals form up an entity that told me I should'nt of existed here, it had ancient secret letters that structured it's existence. (If you read lacan, he suggests subjectity is language)

It shaped itself into sagittarius and told me things like this are for initiates

I took acid once. It was amazing.

I was laying in bed then all of a sudden my second spiritual body rose out of my physical body, and I floated around the room, then out my window. Then I woke up suddenly.

Mando Pandango

WHAT

TEC

WHAT ELSE HAVE YOU DONE

strongbad

Go Up