April 16, 2024, 09:30:01 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PotD: Coke vs. Pepsi

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, October 14, 2018, 04:32:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

y/n

Coke
8 (80%)
Pepsi
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thyme on October 16, 2018, 02:51:38 PMoh lol, idk it doesn't burn for me
at least not as much as... idk, sunny d befuddlement

yeah, brisk causes a sunny d-type burn for me, coupled with the fact that the drink beneath the burn just isn't very good lol, but that's just my opinion

Is Arizona available in Canada? befuddlement

that's probably my favorite of the mass produced iced """teas"""

snapple iced tea is pretty okay too, certainly better than brisk or nestea but not as good as arizona imolol

*casually shills for home-grown new york products*

Quote from: Thyme on October 16, 2018, 02:51:38 PMand idk about the gatorade, i feel it might have helped, but on my last two long walks heat wasn't as much of a factor and i definitely didn't need to hydrate as much so

that's actually perfectly consistent with the way electrolytes work lol

as the body consumes its electrolyte supply the waste is excreted via sweat (and urine, hence why they're salty), and if you're sweating less due to the cooler weather that would reduce the rate of electrolyte loss (and, naturally, dehydration)

Thyme

we do have arizona, i just never had one

...partly because i didn't even know it was iced tea, i thought it was an energy drink sillydood;

Kalahari Inkantation

lol oh god sillydood;

Well now I'm going to have to forcefully shill for home-grown New York products. Try Arizona™ today. hocuspocus;

ClassicTyler

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i grew up on pepsi but coke is served here more often

strongbad

Travis

glass bottle coke > fountain coke > plastic bottle coke > plastic bottle pepsi > can of coke > can of pepsi

YPrrrr

Quote from: Travis on October 17, 2018, 09:31:46 PMglass bottle coke > fountain coke > plastic bottle coke > plastic bottle pepsi > can of coke > can of pepsi
What about pepsi glass bottle

Travis

Quote from: YPrrrr on October 18, 2018, 04:00:39 AM
Quote from: Travis on October 17, 2018, 09:31:46 PMglass bottle coke > fountain coke > plastic bottle coke > plastic bottle pepsi > can of coke > can of pepsi
never even seen it. is that available in most places?

YPrrrr

Quote from: Travis on October 18, 2018, 06:54:51 PM
Definitely less often than Coke but I'll see it paired with Coke and Sprite at the bottom of a convenience store cooler from time to time

Travis

Quote from: YPrrrr on October 18, 2018, 06:56:54 PM
Quote from: Travis on October 18, 2018, 06:54:51 PM
nitely less often than Coke but I'll see it paired with Coke and Sprite at the bottom of a convenience store cooler from time to time
id probably put it somewhere between fountain coke and plastic bottle pepsi if i ever try it

Kalahari Inkantation

i'm surprised boyah apparently has such a strong preference for coke lol

YPrrrr

Quote from: Magyarorszag on October 20, 2018, 10:09:28 AMi'm surprised boyah apparently has such a strong preference for coke lol
t Americans seem to have a strong preference for Coke if they strongly prefer one over the other

Especially in the south for some reason despite Pepsi also being from the south

don't let's

Can is superior to plastic

strongbad

Quote from: don't let's on October 24, 2018, 09:47:56 AM

Can is superior to plastic
canned beers are awesome

Go Up