April 24, 2024, 12:19:20 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PotD: Poltergust vs. Fludd

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, October 10, 2018, 10:50:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Which is the superior backpack companion, and why?

Poltergust
5 (55.6%)
Fludd
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Go Down

Samus Aran

To be fair, FLUDD doesn't actually talk that often aside from the very beginning and the very end.

I'd still give it to Poltergust though, because it's simply a well-designed tool for Luigi to use. The FLUDD has awkward controls that take some getting used to. Even if I do think ~certain people~ are way too hard on Sunshine, I can't ignore that it does indeed have some janky controls, and all the problems all tied to FLUDD.

TooB

Quote from: Samus Aran on October 14, 2018, 01:14:19 PMTo be fair, FLUDD doesn't actually talk that often aside from the very beginning and the very end.

I'd still give it to Poltergust though, because it's simply a well-designed tool for Luigi to use. The FLUDD has awkward controls that take some getting used to. Even if I do think ~certain people~ are way too hard on Sunshine, I can't ignore that it does indeed have some janky controls, and all the problems all tied to FLUDD.

giggle;

it deserves it more than botw

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Big Goop on October 14, 2018, 04:05:19 PM
Quote from: Samus Aran on October 14, 2018, 01:14:19 PMTo be fair, FLUDD doesn't actually talk that often aside from the very beginning and the very end.

giggle;

i find this difficult to believe lol

TooB

Quote from: Magyarorszag on October 14, 2018, 04:40:07 PM
Quote from: Big Goop on October 14, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

giggle;

i find this difficult to believe lol

BELIEVE IT

YPrrrr

BotW is way better than Sunshine Q('_' Q)

C.Mongler

don't let's

C.Mongler

don't let's

Go Up