re: a small list of virtually flawless games (yes it is worth a new thread w/e)

Started by 6M69I69B9, October 02, 2018, 11:34:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

so i bought EBA, complete w/ manual and etc for like $15 overall, and oh my god
ok so the selection of tracks was umm ok i guess.  but man that fucking ending was sick
many years ago i watched yt video on the last stage
the thing is i never knew how to access it
and it caught me by surprise LMAO

damn id let the singer of the cover of jumpin jack flash dick me
commander kahn is a hottie he can have me too
i sought the original song the rolling stones made (fun fact: i never heard shit from them EVER) and i thought their version was lame as hell

made up for all the lackluster songs bc this ONE song def has a bunch of replay value for me
idc ending was virtually flawless and because of the game's overall value for me is mostly held in the ending, it means the game is virtually flawless

actually it sucks that the representation of america, ofc according to foreign takes, are all white and few black ppl LMAO

regardless
ADD THIS SHIT TO THE LIST
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

(ok and material girl is the shit too lmao @ flashing their credit card to a plane and them coming to get them makes me die everytime)

Quote from: YPrrrr on October 01, 2018, 12:18:05 PMOdyssey is the only 3D Mario I think is even close to flawless

Maybe 3d Land.
odyssey's lame
if i wanted to collect shit and actually feel satisfied id scavenge my place for 100 dimes to go out and get some dam good ice cream

im only like a fourth into the game and im just already sick of this collectathon bs LMAO. 
and nothing will top the movement that mario 64 and sunshine had even if this game has more jumping mechanics, wish diving was jump+y or smth
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Go Up