March 28, 2024, 09:35:50 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Anyone here make music/play instruments?

Started by Silverhawk79, September 29, 2018, 04:43:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Silverhawk79

September 29, 2018, 04:43:16 PM Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 01:55:25 PM by Silverhawk79
Post yr instruments and/or music, I wanna see what you lovely folks can make.

http://www.soundcloud.com/dead-cats is my old band.

my babies

Cosmic Ada

I play bass and drums good sir.

Also,

>Silver

Samus Aran

damn thats pretty cool Silver, you guys had a pretty decent sound. definitely could've used work on the vocals tho

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Super on September 29, 2018, 11:07:48 PMI play bass and drums good sir.

Also,

>Silver
I never knew you played bass. Also, I've been registered here since the beginning, hi

bluaki

I kinda play piano a bit and I supposedly have a talent for it. I don't care enough to get especially great or to make anything.

Also when I was like 12 I was in an orchestra class just because I needed an elective and my other options were terrible. I ended up playing Viola during that, but I don't have any interest in going back to that.

tbh the thing I like best about piano over other instruments is that it's especially well-suited to playing solo and it's flexible enough to play just about anything. Also, I tend to like the sound of piano and synth songs better than any other instruments like violin or guitar or whatever else people tend to solo.

Mando Pandango

i play lots of stuff and go to school for music. sooner or later i'll have demos up for people but not yet
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

AAAAAAAA

I got two Ibanez basses (fretted and fretless), a Korg Minilogue, and a Reverend JW-1 guitar.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: SloppyJimbo on October 01, 2018, 06:43:10 PMI got two Ibanez basses (fretted and fretless), a Korg Minilogue, and a Reverend JW-1 guitar.
Damn nice

I play a Sterling Ray which is mine, and a Gibson ES 335 which is my dad's. The Gibson is SO nice.

I've also got an old shitty squier p-bass with bad electronics, but it sounds good through fuzz.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up