April 23, 2024, 10:20:48 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Uh, hi everyone

Started by Juice_Campbell, September 27, 2018, 05:57:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Juice_Campbell

Hello hello. I'd like to introduce myself, and bring a blast from the past...

I used to frequent NSider regularly. I remembered talk of Outsider and Boyah. Never really participated in either forum, but it crossed my mind recently to see if Boyah was still a thing. I'd been on the old forums once or twice but again, never participated.

Unless this place is exclusive, I'd like to hang around and join in on the conversation. Seems like a cool place to vent random thoughts, discuss bullshit, etc. I didn't want to randomly start posting without at least saying hello, since the place seems pretty tight-knit.

What's up?

YPrrrr

Oh hey, welcome to Boyah

We're more than happy to have someone new to talk bullshit with

Juice_Campbell

Quote from: YPrrrr on September 27, 2018, 06:01:51 PMOh hey, welcome to Boyah

Awesome!!! Thanks. Cool bunch here :)

Are a lot of the people here "stragglers" from NSider? That's the only reason I remember this place.

YPrrrr

Most of the people came from Nsider yea.

I think there's some discord people are in all the time now too if you want to join in that

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Juice_Campbell on September 27, 2018, 05:57:58 PMUnless this place is exclusive

thank christ it's not anymore, though it had been for years up until very recently, me kicking and screaming for it to be public all the while

you see admins @Khadafi @Lifetrends, this is the beauty of having an open forum: new users cry;

hi welcome to boyah nyandood;

this is indeed the perfect place to vent random thoughts, discuss bullshit, etc. (see: our urbandictionary page sillydood;)

Out of curiosity, what suddenly reminded you of our existence? Had you been a member of any of the other post-NSider communities (NSider 2, NSF, etc.)? befuddlement

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Juice_Campbell on September 27, 2018, 06:02:58 PM

Are a lot of the people here "stragglers" from NSider? That's the only reason I remember this place.

the vast majority of us are nsider refugees, either directly from nsider or through nsider's orphaned children like outsid and ns2

but there are a notable few of us who had no connections to nsider at all, and either stumbled upon boyah by chance or were invited by other users

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Juice_Campbell on September 27, 2018, 06:02:58 PM

o juice campbell

Juice_Campbell

Quote from: Magyarorszag on September 27, 2018, 06:11:14 PM
Quote from: Juice_Campbell on September 27, 2018, 05:57:58 PMUnless this place is exclusive

thank christ it's not anymore, though it had been for years up until very recently, me kicking and screaming for it to be public all the while

you see admins @Khadafi @Lifetrends, this is the beauty of having an open forum: new users cry;

hi welcome to boyah nyandood;

this is indeed the perfect place to vent random thoughts, discuss bullshit, etc. (see: our urbandictionary page sillydood;)

Out of curiosity, what suddenly reminded you of our existence? Had you been a member of any of the other post-NSider communities (NSider 2, NSF, etc.)? befuddlement
, I wanted to join at one point, but wasn't allowed, so I forgot this place existed for a while, haha.

To answer your question: I was recently rewatching some YouTube videos from this dude Cmonglerthe2nd. He mentioned Boyah once or twice and I saw the videos, then checked to see if Boyah were still around. I was on NSider2 for several years, but left well before the place died.

Nyerp

AAAAAAAA

C.Mongler

holy hell an actual new user

i haven't had to use these words in years...

..uh,welcome!!!

C.Mongler

lmao oh you came round cuz you watched me as a 14-year-old flippin' sweet

??????

strongbad

a/s/l?????????

Welcome to boyah hocuspocus;

Samus Aran

this is just an alt account, right? no way we could actually have a brand new person

also hi

Go Up