April 18, 2024, 06:10:50 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

a small list of virtually flawless games

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, September 26, 2018, 12:17:52 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: 6M69I69B9 on September 27, 2018, 09:25:08 PMeba

oh yeah, agreed

i would like to play the ouendan games one day, and you (and everyone else) should def. play eba because it really is practically flawless

Samus Aran

uhhh some of the music in eba is terrible lmao i'd call that a pretty damn big flaw

Samus Aran

also eba (and ouendan in general) is the most guilty of "i can barely even hear the music over the ridiculously loud note confirmations" syndrome

but as i said much of the music is terrible so maybe that's a good thing

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Samus Aran on September 28, 2018, 10:11:33 PMuhhh some of the music in eba is terrible lmao i'd call that a pretty damn big flaw

For example? befuddlement

i don't remember any of its music choices being truly bad, although i can think of one that maybe felt a little out of place considering the nature of the game lol

Samus Aran

Quote from: Magyarorszag on September 28, 2018, 10:15:27 PM
Quote from: Samus Aran on September 28, 2018, 10:11:33 PMuhhh some of the music in eba is terrible lmao i'd call that a pretty damn big flaw

For example? befuddlement

i don't remember any of its music choices being truly bad, although i can think of one that maybe felt a little out of place considering the nature of the game lol

gee i wonder if you're thinking of the christmas level goowan

and, just basically all the music (in our version of eba at least) is comprised of really generic, budgety covers of existing music

C.Mongler

yeah EBA's soudntrack is hot poo-ass tier; it has fucking hoobistank lol

Ouendan wins by default because it's japanese and I can't understand the music

TooB

Quote from: Samus Aran on September 28, 2018, 10:12:29 PMalso eba (and ouendan in general) is the most guilty of "i can barely even hear the music over the ridiculously loud note confirmations" syndrome

but as i said much of the music is terrible so maybe that's a good thing

This is sadly true

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Samus Aran on September 28, 2018, 10:23:59 PMgee i wonder if you're thinking of the christmas level goowan

sillydood;

Quote from: Samus Aran on September 28, 2018, 10:23:59 PMand, just basically all the music (in our version of eba at least) is comprised of really generic, budgety covers of existing music

maybe, but a simple game like eba needs to have extremely broad appeal so the soundtrack couldn't really afford to be niche in any way without potentially being alienating

the soundtrack is fine for what it is imo, a rhythm game couldn't possibly appeal to everyone without turning into something like guitar hero

imo its soundtrack is good enough to build a great game out of and that's really what matters lol, you don't really buy or play something like eba just to listen to the music

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Cosmic Ada

Samus Aran

Quote from: Super on September 29, 2018, 04:23:16 AMYoshi's Island

mostly agreed

similarly, i do think super mario world and super mario bros. 3 are pretty much flawless

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

TooB

Quote from: Mandark on September 29, 2018, 11:08:22 AMMario Galaxy 1 is not flawless, sorry

It's the most flawless 3d Mario, that or Odyssey.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Mandark on September 29, 2018, 11:08:22 AMMario Galaxy 1 is not flawless, sorry

explain you'resel've

inb4 super luigi galaxy lol

don't let's

Go Up