April 23, 2024, 06:38:05 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what game is a genuine hoot to 100%

Started by C.Mongler, September 25, 2018, 04:11:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: Magyarorszag on September 25, 2018, 10:13:56 PMwell the radiant quests don't count towards completion because they can't ever be completed lol, once you become familiar with the pattern radiant quests follow it becomes very easy to avoid/ignore them

but skyrim does have a set number of written quests that can all be finished, so yes it can be 100%ed

a helpful list that separates radiant quests from human written ones: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Quests_(Skyrim)

Thanks. I'll probably never try again, but who knows.

Nyerp

Quote from: Big Goop on September 25, 2018, 09:38:01 PMMost recently, Spider-Man
doing an in-game 100% isn't too bad, but completing all the 150+ required crimes wasn't exactly a "hoot"
it's a pretty easy platinum though, so that's good if you care about trophies
thankfully, you're not required to get gold medals in all the challenges because fuck those things

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on September 25, 2018, 11:21:16 PM
Quote from: Big Goop on September 25, 2018, 09:38:01 PMMost recently, Spider-Man
doing an in-game 100% isn't too bad, but completing all the 150+ required crimes wasn't exactly a "hoot"
it's a pretty easy platinum though, so that's good if you care about trophies
thankfully, you're not required to get gold medals in all the challenges because fuck those things

It was a hoot for me. I mean, i know how you feel, but I fully enjoyed this game through and through.
Everything.

TooB

Kalahari Inkantation

TooB

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: SloppyJimbo on September 25, 2018, 10:55:32 PMThanks. I'll probably never try again, but who knows.

honestly 100%ing vanilla skyrim isn't hard, and i like skyrim's base gameplay enough that i actually enjoyed completing every scripted quest despite knowing consciously that it's a little repetitive lol

but even i haven't 100%ed skyrim's dlc despite being probably the biggest skyrim fanboy on boyah, dawnguard in particular has a few trophies that are just an absolute chore to acquire, and i shamefully haven't even played dragonborn yet lol

but yeah there's nothing challenging about 100%ing vanilla skyrim, all it requires is time and that you enjoy the base gameplay enough for it to be worthwhile

don't let's

September 26, 2018, 03:53:17 AM #23 Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 04:00:30 AM by don't let's
Quote from: Magyarorszag on September 25, 2018, 10:13:56 PMwell the radiant quests don't count towards completion because they can't ever be completed lol, once you become familiar with the pattern radiant quests follow it becomes very easy to avoid/ignore them

but skyrim does have a set number of written quests that can all be finished, so yes it can be 100%ed

a helpful list that separates radiant quests from human written ones: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Quests_(Skyrim)

Bro...  https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Quests

Samus Aran

i have a real hoot 100%ing some of my favorite older platformers like dkc2 and mario world and such

also i second metroid games and mario galaxy

100%ing mario odyssey is almost a hoot but there's too many moons that you just buy or grind via toadette. it's mostly a hoot but not quite a full hoot.

strongbad

Spelunky

The achievements are really well done imo

Mando Pandango

I haven't even played Nier Automata and I hoot to it all the time
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Quote from: Magyarorszag on September 26, 2018, 05:13:27 PM
Quote from: Samus Aran on September 26, 2018, 03:57:21 AMmetroid games

eeehhhhhhhhhhhh

i'm not counting zero mission when i say this, as zero mission is actually legitimately frustrating to 100% lol. and i know it's the one you're thinking of

Go Up