March 28, 2024, 01:17:37 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

AAAAAAAAAAA

Started by reeper, April 25, 2007, 03:36:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

reeper

WHAT DO I DO TO GET TO THE 4TH GYM THAT I CAN GET THE BADGE AT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ricky

I have the guide, but you need to give me a little more detail. gonk;

reeper

After I went to meet up with that lady to get her Pokedex she said something then met her at the place and she said something again and then I got lost so I leveled up my Infernape to level 50

magician;

Ricky

Quote from: fuloo te reefar on April 25, 2007, 03:38:34 PM
After I went to meet up with that lady to get her Pokedex she said something then met her at the place and she said something again and then I got lost so I leveled up my Infernape to level 50

magician;
After you get the Pokedex, or battle the two grunts with Dawn, go in the building and grab the HM02 on the right when you get inside. Then Fly to Hearthome City and head to Pastoria.

reeper

Quote from: Ricky on April 25, 2007, 03:41:11 PM
Quote from: fuloo te reefar on April 25, 2007, 03:38:34 PM

magician;
After you get the Pokedex, or battle the two grunts with Dawn, go in the building and grab the HM02 on the right when you get inside. Then Fly to Hearthome City and head to Pastoria.
Thanks, thats all I needed  caterpie;

Go Up