April 19, 2024, 03:01:43 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

characters who are never, EVER getting into smash

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, September 15, 2018, 06:41:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

don't let's

don't let's

TooB

TooB

Hiro

Quote from: Big Goop on October 05, 2018, 07:07:32 PM
Quote from: Magyarorszag on October 05, 2018, 07:04:47 PM

But he is in it.

Assist trophy
His assist trophy hasn't been shown though right? P sure he was replaced with the moon.
Also I honestly think Geno has a chance
Banjo is probably the most requested now, but he's v unlikely

TooB

Quote from: Hiro on October 06, 2018, 03:31:31 PM
Quote from: Big Goop on October 05, 2018, 07:07:32 PM
Quote from: Magyarorszag on October 05, 2018, 07:04:47 PM

But he is in it.

Assist trophy
His assist trophy hasn't been shown though right? P sure he was replaced with the moon.
Also I honestly think Geno has a chance
Banjo is probably the most requested now, but he's v unlikely

He's in smash 4

Kalahari Inkantation

C.Mongler

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on October 11, 2018, 08:30:02 AMdoodthing;
We are their most active forum left from Nsider they have to at least consider Doodthing right?

bluaki

Geno, Banjo-Kazooie, Isaac, Chorus Kids, and Mach Rider akudood;

The latest "leak" looks really fake to me but a ton of people seem to believe it.

Shadow is about the most probable addition there yet his picture in it looks like a stock pose

reeper

Quote from: bluaki on October 24, 2018, 03:15:25 PMGeno, Banjo-Kazooie, Isaac, Chorus Kids, and Mach Rider akudood;

The latest "leak" looks really fake to me but a ton of people seem to believe it.

Shadow is about the most probable addition there yet his picture in it looks like a stock pose
same this is redic there is no way we are getting all these 3rd party characters

bluaki

Quote from: reeper on October 24, 2018, 11:03:19 PM
Quote from: bluaki on October 24, 2018, 03:15:25 PMGeno, Banjo-Kazooie, Isaac, Chorus Kids, and Mach Rider akudood;

same this is redic there is no way we are getting all these 3rd party characters
So far, SSB Ultimate has just 5 confirmed new unique characters and 4 new echo fighters, and last month they said new character announcements will be slowing down.

Throwing out another 5 uniques and 2 echoes in what can only be one more presentation before launch is the opposite of "slowing down". I'm expecting more like one or maybe two new non-echo fighters pre-DLC. This list really is just taking 3 of the most popular online requests, 2 characters that Sakurai considered adding in previous games but dropped, and the 2 most obvious potential echo fighters.

don't let's

YPrrrr

Quote from: bluaki on October 25, 2018, 05:14:26 AM
Quote from: reeper on October 24, 2018, 11:03:19 PM

So far, SSB Ultimate has just 5 confirmed new unique characters and 4 new echo fighters, and last month they said new character announcements will be slowing down.

Throwing out another 5 uniques and 2 echoes in what can only be one more presentation before launch is the opposite of "slowing down". I'm expecting more like one or maybe two new non-echo fighters pre-DLC. This list really is just taking 3 of the most popular online requests, 2 characters that Sakurai considered adding in previous games but dropped, and the 2 most obvious potential echo fighters.
I think he just meant slowing down in that we had had a character reveal every month for a few months in a row. Now it will have been 2 months since Isabelle. Slowing down =/= fewer characters imo.

YPrrrr

Also are you saying we won't get that exact leak or any of those characters at all?

I think at least Geno has decent odds considering he got a Mii costume in 4 like K Rool. Banjo and Isaac are also easily the most requested characters.

I don't know who would be considered more likely than those 3 tbh (even if all 3 don't make it in)

Go Up