March 18, 2024, 11:50:00 PM

1,531,586 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

a small list of virtually flawless games

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, September 26, 2018, 12:17:52 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

None of ypr's points are anything I have a problem with

I'll explain later I just keep forgetting
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on October 16, 2018, 12:04:18 PM
Quote from: YPrrrr on October 16, 2018, 11:42:45 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on October 16, 2018, 11:31:34 AMbut switch is literally a less ergonomic wiimote with modernized accelerometer tech, how do ya figure lol
It doesnt have shitty c and z buttons awkwardly positioned on a cheap feeling nunchuck

It doesn't use a shitty dpad as buttons on the right hand side

1 and 2 were worthless buttons when nunchuck was being used

Start and select were in a bad position

No 2nd analog stick on wii remote (why go backwards in time)

Switch joycons dont need to be tied together. Buttons are in standard places. 2 analog sticks. Comfortable to hold. Rumble in both controllers.

Only complaints on joycons being no analog triggers and no dpad. Also analog sticks could be better ig
all of these things are "the wiimote is 12 years older" complaints or just wrong lol or just "i have tiny infant hands" complaints
- how are the c and z buttons shitty? they are better than literally any button on the joycon and fit a natural hand placement? lol
-again how is the dpad shitty? it works, unlike any fuckign dpad on the switch, and i'll take a right hand dpad over, ya know, literally no dpad at all and/or shitty skittle buttons being used as a dpad on joycons or even worse the expensive ass mandatory pro controller upgrade having a shit dpad
-if you have baby hands sure but i had no problem using the 1 & 2; they were almost always used as secondary buttons in this setup anyway i would need to know what games specifically this was an issue for you
-the start and select buttons are just as fine or bad as literally any other controller what are you on about here lol
-there's no second analog because it uses an IR pointer; are these serious complaints or are you spitballing here lol
-switch joycons are absolutely not comfortable to hold, don't fuck with me. and again, this is a product of bluetooth being an industry standard.
joycons are uncomfortable, they have shit mechanical problems (seriously i don't know anyone who hasn't had drift or desync issues at this point), all the buttons feel like tinker toy shit, solo joycon is the absolute worst control scheme nintendo has ever created, and literally the only reason they get a pass is because of the switch*click* novelty
It's a tv remote essentially. Who can press all of the buttons on a TV remote without moving their hand position? It's dumb.

They feel cheaper than a fisher price toy and have a terrible feedback when pressed.

It sucks because due to the wiimote design games will use the dpad as substitute buttons. Left dpad will be the same as square on playstation, up dpad with be the same as triangle. It's garbage.

How could you possibly use 1 and 2 if default thumb position is to rest on A? You'd have to bend your thumb 180 degrees or use your palm to press them. Or alternatively slide your hand up and down

Yay IR... gib second analog please

It's only bad if you use a single joycon which I will agree is subpar

TooB

Quote from: YPrrrr on October 16, 2018, 12:57:57 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on October 16, 2018, 12:04:18 PM
Quote from: YPrrrr on October 16, 2018, 11:42:45 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on October 16, 2018, 11:31:34 AMbut switch is literally a less ergonomic wiimote with modernized accelerometer tech, how do ya figure lol
It doesnt have shitty c and z buttons awkwardly positioned on a cheap feeling nunchuck

It doesn't use a shitty dpad as buttons on the right hand side

1 and 2 were worthless buttons when nunchuck was being used

Start and select were in a bad position

No 2nd analog stick on wii remote (why go backwards in time)

Switch joycons dont need to be tied together. Buttons are in standard places. 2 analog sticks. Comfortable to hold. Rumble in both controllers.

Only complaints on joycons being no analog triggers and no dpad. Also analog sticks could be better ig
all of these things are "the wiimote is 12 years older" complaints or just wrong lol or just "i have tiny infant hands" complaints
- how are the c and z buttons shitty? they are better than literally any button on the joycon and fit a natural hand placement? lol
-again how is the dpad shitty? it works, unlike any fuckign dpad on the switch, and i'll take a right hand dpad over, ya know, literally no dpad at all and/or shitty skittle buttons being used as a dpad on joycons or even worse the expensive ass mandatory pro controller upgrade having a shit dpad
-if you have baby hands sure but i had no problem using the 1 & 2; they were almost always used as secondary buttons in this setup anyway i would need to know what games specifically this was an issue for you
-the start and select buttons are just as fine or bad as literally any other controller what are you on about here lol
-there's no second analog because it uses an IR pointer; are these serious complaints or are you spitballing here lol
-switch joycons are absolutely not comfortable to hold, don't fuck with me. and again, this is a product of bluetooth being an industry standard.
joycons are uncomfortable, they have shit mechanical problems (seriously i don't know anyone who hasn't had drift or desync issues at this point), all the buttons feel like tinker toy shit, solo joycon is the absolute worst control scheme nintendo has ever created, and literally the only reason they get a pass is because of the switch*click* novelty
It's a tv remote essentially. Who can press all of the buttons on a TV remote without moving their hand position? It's dumb.

They feel cheaper than a fisher price toy and have a terrible feedback when pressed.

It sucks because due to the wiimote design games will use the dpad as substitute buttons. Left dpad will be the same as square on playstation, up dpad with be the same as triangle. It's garbage.

How could you possibly use 1 and 2 if default thumb position is to rest on A? You'd have to bend your thumb 180 degrees or use your palm to press them. Or alternatively slide your hand up and down

Yay IR... gib second analog please

It's only bad if you use a single joycon which I will agree is subpar

But wiimote is made for tiny Japanese hands.
I can press every button on it np

TooB

Hiro

Go Up