April 23, 2024, 03:17:20 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

35 Minute Nintendo Direct 9/6

Started by YPrrrr, September 05, 2018, 01:31:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

bluaki

It's at 6PM Eastern Time.

Some expected announcements:
New Super Mario + Luigi U Deluxe
More online subscription details, like how cloud saves are implemented, the remaining unannounced NES games, release date, and the datamined new NES controller. Adding SNES games too is possible but a stretch.
a tiny bit more detail for Smash Bros and other upcoming 2018 games like Mario Party or whatever

Best Buy sent out emails today saying the Smash Bros edition Pro Controller had its release date changed from December 7 to September 28. Nintendo will probably announce a reason for that, like maybe a demo or "Test Smash" or whatever. I wouldn't be surprised if the paid online launches Sept 28 and the demo is exclusively for subscribers.

C.Mongler

35 minutes of smash details, lets check out every character again!!!

ClassicTyler

I'm hoping they'll show those "unannounced games" that Nintendo was trying to appease the investors with after their empty E3 showing.

reeper

id be surprised if anything excited me, come on niddy lets see some switch titles that aren't wii u ports

Kalahari Inkantation

If I expect nothing, I can't be disappointed, right? befuddlement

TooB

Quote from: Magyarorszag on September 05, 2018, 07:33:52 PMIf I expect nothing, I can't be disappointed, right? befuddlement

No, i expect nothing everytime and somehow end up disappointed

ClassicTyler

Quote from: Big Goop on September 05, 2018, 07:37:50 PM
Quote from: Magyarorszag on September 05, 2018, 07:33:52 PMIf I expect nothing, I can't be disappointed, right? befuddlement

Says the guy with the smash sig. n_u

YPrrrr

That Smash direct was hype af tho

AAAAAAAA

TooB

Quote from: ClassicTyler on September 05, 2018, 07:38:28 PM

Says the guy with the smash sig. n_u

True

Nyerp

if it's just more ports then can they at least port wonderful 101 already?

bluaki

This nintendo direct has been delayed to an unannounced future date because of recent earthquakes in Hokkaido.

Nyerp

C.Mongler

Go Up