April 23, 2024, 11:00:39 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Suckle deep upon my teets, Children.

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, September 05, 2018, 07:24:49 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

allow my pus-oozing nips to feed you the glowing content that will sustain you through this unbearable year. where your gods have proven to be false idols and your jokes fall flat on the crowd like an egg on the hood of a Chrysler New Yorker.

@Nyerp come hither and render unto me those luscious lips and pucker up to the breast of mother Shitpost. @Nyerp do not keep me waiting for so long that my skin loses it's lustre and hangs from my skin like a wet newspaper across your uncles knee.

Will this world deny me the satisfaction of nuturing @Nyerp and others with my supple shitpost bosom? Nay, say I onto the deaf gods who won't look me in the eye when they jerk off. I will save this forum and lead us into a golden age. Stand with me, those of you who can muster the courage and help me slay the invalid lurkers who are a poisoned tick on the ballsack of Posts.

YPrrrr

reeper

if this is the golden age then we need to stop

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

September 05, 2018, 10:18:24 AM #3 Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 06:19:53 AM by Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Quote from: reeper on September 05, 2018, 07:54:36 AMif this is the golden age then we need to stop
hang on to your butt cause your grandkid is gonna buy a 26$ ticket to see my shitposts hanging on the wall of the smithsonian

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

Go Up