April 23, 2024, 07:17:56 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Stephanie Jobless

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, September 05, 2018, 07:17:34 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

September 05, 2018, 12:08:02 PM #15 Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 06:52:54 PM by Nyerp
i thought this thread was going to be tec claiming to be the female roger ebert

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nyerp on September 05, 2018, 12:08:02 PMi though this thread was going to be tec claiming to be the female roger ebert

i have no interest in being the female roger ebert

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Detective Spatchcock on September 05, 2018, 11:54:59 AMI can't even focus on what she's saying and I'm very uncomfortable

she's mostly talking complete nonsense in an extremely obvious, distractingly bad vocal fry register

Quote from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocal_fry_register#Social_implicationsSome researchers have argued that vocal fry is a register in American English used by females to give their voice more credibility. Others argue that the result is that they sound less confident, undermining the effectiveness of their communication.[3][4][5] Time reports that it hampers job interviews.[6] Others argue that these perceptions are part of a broader attack on women's speech.[7]

with a crazed look in her eyes that's supposed to convey enthusiasm and confidence

both of which she was trained to do by some nutter of a mentor in the interest of, as the wikipedia article suggests, superficially boosting her credibility and securing venture capital from absolute sucker morons without question

instead, these freaky and artificial mannerisms just make her look like the extremely creepy sociopath she is

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8qgmGtRMsY[/youtube]

count the number of head nods, count the times she breaks that disturbing grin, count the times she blinks or breaks eye contact, etc.

note the blatant aping of steve jobs with the stupid all black turtlenecks, lol

and specifically count the number of times she repeats that completely meaningless mantra along the lines of 'we believe in an individual's right to access their own data' (what does that even mean ??!?) while saying almost nothing of worth in that 15 minutes of utter technobabble

the female roger ebert exists at the very depths of the uncanny valley

it's as if she was laboratory manufactured, probably by the very same frauds and hacks who worked at her """company""", to exploit human sociology and psychology in order to maximally swindle naive idiot """investors""" out of billions

And it worked.

reeper

Yeah that voice is also pretty strange didn't even notice it until you pointed it out because of everything else.

The voice feels not genuine like you say.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: reeper on September 05, 2018, 08:02:13 PMYeah that voice is also pretty strange didnââ,¬â,,¢t even notice it until you pointed it out because of everything else.

Quote from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocal_fry_register#Social_implicationsA 2014 national study of American adults found that speech with vocal fry was perceived more negatively than a voice without vocal fry, particularly in a labor market context.[19] In young adult women, it was perceived as sounding less trustworthy, less competent, less attractive, and less hirable.[19] The negative evaluation was stronger when the evaluator was also a woman.[20]

The national study of 800 listeners across age groups found that people making hiring decisions preferred a voice without vocal fry to one with vocal fry.[19] A limitation of the study was that the vocal fry samples were produced by imitators rather than natural vocal fry speakers. That suggests that more research is needed, as the negative reaction could be attributable to other factors.[19][21]

given this and all the other weirdness, how did anyone manage to fall for such an obvious charade

she's like a badly programmed robot built to separate fools from their money, and yet as miserably poor and artificial as her programming is, she still managed to do exactly what she set out to and con some truly braindead """investors""" out of $9 billion

how horrifying

C.Mongler

elizabeth holmes can test my blood with them bugass eyes  dittodood;

reeper

Quote from: Magyarorszag on September 05, 2018, 08:15:53 PM
Quote from: reeper on September 05, 2018, 08:02:13 PMYeah that voice is also pretty strange didnââ,¬â,,¢t even notice it until you pointed it out because of everything else.

Quote from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocal_fry_register#Social_implicationsA 2014 national study of American adults found that speech with vocal fry was perceived more negatively than a voice without vocal fry, particularly in a labor market context.[19] In young adult women, it was perceived as sounding less trustworthy, less competent, less attractive, and less hirable.[19] The negative evaluation was stronger when the evaluator was also a woman.[20]

The national study of 800 listeners across age groups found that people making hiring decisions preferred a voice without vocal fry to one with vocal fry.[19] A limitation of the study was that the vocal fry samples were produced by imitators rather than natural vocal fry speakers. That suggests that more research is needed, as the negative reaction could be attributable to other factors.[19][21]

given this and all the other weirdness, how did anyone manage to fall for such an obvious charade

she's like a badly programmed robot built to separate fools from their money, and yet as miserably poor and artificial as her programming is, she still managed to do exactly what she set out to and con some truly braindead """investors""" out of $9 billion

how horrifying

America is in love with fakeness, aren't you paying attention

Mando Pandango

She looks like the inverse of Renee Zellweger (pre-surgery). Like if you took their two faces and combined them you'd get one normal human woman face.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

September 07, 2018, 10:22:26 AM #23 Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 11:03:24 AM by Magyarorszag

she honestly looks completely synthetic

look at how loosely that skinsuit fits

the unusually thick rubber mask, ever stuck in that uncanny expression, slightly sloughing off the underlying facial hardware

the disproportionately sized head

and it looks like they might have made her neck a little too long

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Magyarorszag on September 07, 2018, 10:22:26 AM

i couldn't quite place my finger on why this image looks so familiar until just now

Kalahari Inkantation

oh my god

i just realized she's very deliberately invoking marie curie in this press shot:

as if the obvious aping of steve jobs wasn't bad enough

jesus christ what a completely irredeemable piece of unapologetic shit the female roger ebert is

ClassicTyler

Why do her pictures make me laugh

C.Mongler

ii'm gonna write to her in prison lubdoods;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 08, 2018, 08:20:17 AMii'm gonna write to her in prison lubdoods;

honestly she probably won't see so much as a single day in prison

And that's a bad thing. smithicide;

she deserves nothing more than to spend the rest of her days rusting away in a concrete box

but if you want her attn probably all you have to do is feign interest in her inevitable next big scheme lol

That's how she met her most recent """boyfriend""". I'm not even kidding. srsly

LOL

i GUARANTEE this isn't the last we've seen or heard of this freak, she'll be back with another obvious scam in 5 or 10 years

these sociopaths never ever go away for good

Kalahari Inkantation

September 08, 2018, 10:24:49 AM #29 Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 10:31:33 AM by Magyarorszag
Quote from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesh_BalwaniWhile enrolled at Berkeley, Balwani [most recent BF] met Elizabeth Holmes, who was in her senior year of high school. The two were on a summer trip to Beijing, as a part of Stanford's Summer Mandarin Course cohort.[5] Holmes then went on to Stanford University to pursue an undergraduate degree in chemical engineering [5], but later dropped out to focus full-time on Theranos.[6][7]

Gee, that's not suspicious at all. goodjob;

surprise surprise she's always been an expensive prostitute lol

Go Up