April 18, 2024, 04:38:29 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PotD: Which Moomin character are you?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, September 05, 2018, 02:42:11 AM

previous topic - next topic

y/n

Moomintroll
1 (9.1%)
Snorkmaiden
0 (0%)
Moominmamma
1 (9.1%)
Moominpappa
3 (27.3%)
Little My
0 (0%)
Snufkin
3 (27.3%)
Sniff
0 (0%)
Stinky
0 (0%)
Hattifatteners
1 (9.1%)
Groke
2 (18.2%)
Mymble
0 (0%)
Too-Ticky
0 (0%)
Hemulen
0 (0%)
Fillyjonk
0 (0%)
Thingumy and Bob
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

YPrrrr

YPrrrr

C.Mongler

ClassicTyler

YPrrrr

ClassicTyler

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 05, 2018, 04:51:30 AM

me too lol

QuoteYou are overshadowed by your loneliness and darkness. People fear you and tend to avoid you, but it's just because they don't understand you.

You are not dangerous and you have never harmed anyone. Your gloomy thoughts follow you but you are still used to getting what you like.

Kalahari Inkantation

and she's LITERALLY me

QuoteThe Groke is an ominous creature whose frightening presence scares everyone wherever she goes. She turns up uninvited and rarely says anything. A chilly aura surrounds the Groke and the ground freezes beneath her.

Little is known about the Groke's life, as she likes no one and no one really likes her. Usually, she simply stares threateningly with her round eyes and disappears as soon as she gets what she came for. Although the Moomins fear the Groke, they also pity her desperate loneliness.

they even captured my finest features:

QuoteThe Groke always travels alone. You can recognise her from her staring eyes and the long row of shining teeth under her large nose.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Magyarorszag on September 05, 2018, 06:24:53 PM
QuoteYou are overshadowed by your loneliness and darkness. People fear you and tend to avoid you, but it's just because they don't understand you.

You are not dangerous and you have never harmed anyone. Your gloomy thoughts follow you but you are still used to getting what you like.
dang that's me bro cry;

ClassicTyler

These characters are simple enough in design I think I may try making them in Blender.

Go Up