guy in the Taco Bell parking lot just totally flipped his shit on us

Started by LCK, September 01, 2018, 11:04:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LCK

I had some drinks after work tonight, and Maddy had one. After her 9 am to 10pm shift, she was lazy and hungry so she wanted some Taco Bell. Mkay.

We pull up to about a dozen cars in the drive thru line. That's totally cool, we'll wait.

As we're pulling forward another car pulls up at an awkward side entrance and expects to be let in first. No one lets him in, at all.
Once it gets to us "not letting him in" he starts screaming at us out of the car and then gets out of his car to stand in front of ours to go on a drunken rampage about how they should be allowed in first and how we have no respect and think we're better than him because we're white and we need to get our asses out of the car and face him.

No one can get a word in, and his kids are in the car motioning for him to "get the fuck back in the car".

At this point we don't give a shit about Taco Bell, we just wanna fucking leave. We try to back up and he starts running around out car so we can't leave. We had to weave our way out while he was screaming At the top of his lungs at us.

Wtf

I called the fuckin cops I don't care

fuckin tacos I didn't even want one

reeper

Public freak out videos are some of my favorite did you get any video?

Samus Aran

you know it's funny, i witnessed a very minor fender bender (and i mean really minor, there probably wasn't even a scratch) at a taco bell because of this exact scenario - cars coming in from two different entrances and two cars in particular both trying to be "next" until they eventually touched

and then they got out and started screaming at each other

Mando Pandango

Quote from: reeper on September 01, 2018, 11:16:19 PMPublic freak out videos are some of my favorite did you get any video?
SAME DUDE

There's a whole subreddit for them and it's my absolute shit
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

reeper

Quote from: Detective Spatchcock on September 02, 2018, 01:27:25 PM
Quote from: reeper on September 01, 2018, 11:16:19 PMPublic freak out videos are some of my favorite did you get any video?
SAME DUDE

There's a whole subreddit for them and it's my absolute shit
did you see the one of that girl in the Audi with the car jack this last week? That gotta be one of the best ones I've seen in a while

Kalahari Inkantation

those are always interesting to watch

there should be an official public freakout boyah thread y/n

reeper

Quote from: Magyarorszag on September 02, 2018, 04:11:31 PMthose are always interesting to watch

there should be an official public freakout boyah thread y/n
yes so when mine comes out it'll have a nice place to be posted

Travis

i swear there's something about taco bell and weird entrance angles/drive thru line blocking in parked cars, every taco bell is designed this way

C.Mongler

i woulda stayed fuck that i want my taco bell that dude can suck my ass

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

reeper

one of my friends in high school went to tacobell after a party and fell asleep in the drivethru, they called the cops to wake his ass up and he got a DUI lol it was actually a pretty hilarious story tbh

Hiro

I was loading up McDonald's into my bike basket one night a couple months ago and a drunk homeless dude walks up and starts talking to me telling me to ignore his friend and that good loves me and whatnot when he pulls a pistol out and drops it on the floor, luckily it was an airsoft replica but that freaked me the fuck out for a minute

Daddy

Quote from: LCK on September 01, 2018, 11:04:37 PMI had some drinks after work tonight, and Maddy had one. After her 9 am to 10pm shift, she was lazy and hungry so she wanted some Taco Bell. Mkay.

We pull up to about a dozen cars in the drive thru line. That's totally cool, we'll wait.

As we're pulling forward another car pulls up at an awkward side entrance and expects to be let in first. No one lets him in, at all.
Once it gets to us "not letting him in" he starts screaming at us out of the car and then gets out of his car to stand in front of ours to go on a drunken rampage about how they should be allowed in first and how we have no respect and think we're better than him because we're white and we need to get our asses out of the car and face him.

No one can get a word in, and his kids are in the car motioning for him to "get the fuck back in the car".

At this point we don't give a shit about Taco Bell, we just wanna fucking leave. We try to back up and he starts running around out car so we can't leave. We had to weave our way out while he was screaming At the top of his lungs at us.

Wtf

I called the fuckin cops I don't care

fuckin tacos I didn't even want one

This story is like the opposite of another great fast food parking lot story

Alright, so me and a bunch of my friends walked up to Burger King so when we were done we were about to cross the street when this guy wearing no shirt and smoking in a beat up pick-up truck comes flying down the street he had to be doing about 70 so I got really mad because he almost hit my friend so I yelled out "HEY YOU SLOW DOWN!" so then we here him slam on his breaks and see him turning around in a shopping center and coming back towards burger king so he parks there and gets out we were just standing there our hearts pounding and he got out and walked up to us I thought he was going to punch me (this guy was at least 25 years old) and he said many cuss words and said hey *cuss word here* DONT MESS WITH ME! Then he got back in the truck and went about 80 out of the parking lot. We were about to call the cops but we didnt.

Go Up