March 28, 2024, 02:04:50 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

reaper's pictures, with drones sometimes

Started by reeper, September 01, 2018, 06:31:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

reeper

September 01, 2018, 06:31:56 PM Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 08:20:47 AM by reeper
itt reaper's drone pictures

here is a picture of me and my fiancee at the top of a mountain hike overlooking malibu beach

Kalahari Inkantation

AWESOME

do you have more

what model drone y/n

reeper

Quote from: Magyarorszag on September 02, 2018, 04:07:29 PMAWESOME

do you have more

what model drone y/n
ty more pictures to come

And yes to the second question

reeper

I took this one today in Malibu at El Matador State Beach. I think this has got to be one of my favorites so far.

reeper

September 04, 2018, 08:17:52 AM #4 Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 01:04:30 PM by reeper
Here is a screen capture of those mermaids i was talking about in the discord chat. enjoy  happydood;  (this was taken from a gopro video i took)

ps Tec I have the phantom 4k. its a big boy compared to these new tiny mavericks

Kalahari Inkantation

rofl by "mermaids" i thought you had somehow used it to take pictures of manatees

ALSO AWESOME

a drone like that is surprisingly less expensive than i would have expected it to be, though still well beyond my mean atm lol

Have you found other uses for it aside from great photography? befuddlement

reeper

Yeah for sure I was able to map out some property using some photo stitching software. Of course they have great video too

C.Mongler

you could use it to slice the heads off your enemies

reeper

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 04, 2018, 12:47:23 PMyou could use it to slice the heads off your enemies
so my middle brother thought it would be hilarious if he tried to mess with the drone. while it was flying about 4 feet off the ground he grabbed one of the handles and tried to pull it down. the drone didn't like that and it self corrected. my bro didn't react fast enough and the drone sliced his hand REALLY fucking good. like we should have went to get stitches good. he lost interest in flying the drone for good after that. poor guy he was so damn interested lol

C.Mongler

yikes now i feel bad for bringin' it up, but it does sound like it would be effective  doodhuh;

reeper

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 04, 2018, 12:51:42 PMyikes now i feel bad for bringin' it up, but it does sound like it would be effective  doodhuh;
no worries he isn't here, plus i find it a little funny like who knew that spinning blades were dangerous

reeper

here is a pic of simi valley's smiley face, some hooligans made this a while ago and it's been preserved ever since.

the dude who started this before he got really broke, ate out of trash cans, then won the lottery.

reeper

Quote from: reeper on September 04, 2018, 12:39:39 PMYeah for sure I was able to map out some property using some photo stitching software. Of course they have great video too
is one of the property maps i made for a client, it's probably 100 or so photos stitched together

Kalahari Inkantation

ne@

if ever i have money to spare i'll have to consider getting a drone for cool vacation pix

reeper

We got a pond water sample, this one was a bit blurry and shot through my phone into one of the eyepieces but exciting nevertheless to see results

Go Up