April 19, 2024, 03:46:09 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

bitch i'm a cow

Started by C.Mongler, August 16, 2018, 05:43:54 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

mongler it is your duty to valiantly defend your waifu from the endless lechery of tw@s

don't let their mass deviancy and feeble dime-a-dozen mixtapes discourage you

senpai may notice you yet

C.Mongler

well this sure is a take to have on this in 2018, yikes  doodhuh; it was fun while it lasted mooooOOOOOooo

don't let's

itt c mongler hates black women in 2018

Kalahari Inkantation

August 29, 2018, 06:45:41 AM #33 Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 06:50:14 AM by Magyarorszag
god i really hate tw@ter's formatting

is that doja cat herself saying that lol

if so then RIP

but that only makes her even more suitable a hypothetical boyager

and now she's lonely and abandoned by all her fans omg bitch she's a cow and now she needs her bull and a new community to call home

mongler this is your calling

Quote from: don't let's on August 29, 2018, 06:37:13 AMitt c mongler hates black women in 2018

and jewish women lol sillydood;

C.Mongler

i mean i don't disagree that it's dumb to CANCEL people over shit they said when they were a dumb kid; i can't exactly judge myself as I didn't really grasp why being a fucklord and casually saying the eff word in regular conversation was stupid and unnecessary (and unkind) until i was like 19-20 myself.

but also being called out for it and having the response of WELL EVERYONE DOES IT FUCK U, instead of 'i was dumb and know better now, i sorry' is kinda lame fam.

apparently after she posted that she did make an actual apology after being roasted about the above tweet, its just the optics on that arent great at that point lol

Quote from: don't let's on August 29, 2018, 06:37:13 AMitt c mongler hates black women in 2018
i dont hate doja-mommy, just hoped for better is all cry;

Mando Pandango

Yeah that's not a great look by any means but it's not irredeemable. Seems like a mid-point to getting it for real.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Who cares if someone said faggot in high school and since realized it's not okay

C.Mongler

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 29, 2018, 11:38:41 AMWho cares if someone said faggot in high school and since realized it's not okay
i mean her original response doesn't exactly read that she realized since that it's not okay, that's my issue with it lol

YPrrrr

Ah yeah I guess you're right actually never mind!

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

like this if you're listening in 2018

Kalahari Inkantation

yeah, if only for pr reasons she probably should have just said 'i now see the error of my ways and renounce my past behavior' even if she didn't really

tw@s sure do love overreacting to insignificant issues, though

how did this topic even come up lol

and what exactly is she going to do without her legion of tw@ter followers

reeper

still waiting for elon musk to say sorry for calling that dude a pedo

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: reeper on August 31, 2018, 08:25:33 PMstill waiting for elon musk to say sorry for calling that dude a pedo

rofl, the musk drama sure is entertaining to follow at the very least

Go Up