March 28, 2024, 02:07:37 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Spicy peppers

Started by reeper, August 28, 2018, 09:31:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

reeper

Post your favorite peppers 🌶

Jalapeņo
Fresno Pepper
Thai pepper - so tiny and so spicy
Harbenaro

AAAAAAAA

reeper

YPrrrr

I think habanero are the best flavorwise. Ghost and Carolina Reaper actually taste pretty good but I only eat that diluted in something but theyre still vaguely citrusy like a Hab

Mando Pandango

i'll put serranos or habaneros in my guac and that's pretty much my whole experience
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Cosmic Ada

I make salsa with Carolina Reapers and it's fucking delicious.

C.Mongler

i love habeneros but i want to eat some spicier boys soon  sillydood;

Mando Pandango

My stomach taps out before my mouth does in terms of spicy food so I'm afraid I can't really go as hard as I want to which is kind of disappointing tbh.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ClassicTyler

Quote from: reeper on August 28, 2018, 09:31:08 PMJalapeņo
Fresno Pepper
Thai pepper - so tiny and so spicy
Harbenaro
Also banana peppers and Hatch peppers.

On the topic of Jalapenos, I love fresh ones, but I also love them pickled.

C.Mongler

its not so much the going in as it is the going out that's the problem for me  >_<'

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 30, 2018, 11:10:04 AMits not so much the going in as it is the going out that's the problem for me  >_<'
awdood;

Like damn that was some awesome food and then 2 hours later WHY DO I NEVER LEARN

ClassicTyler

That's half the fun, guys. Get your bussies in check.

reeper

Quote from: ClassicTyler on August 30, 2018, 02:36:31 PMThat's half the fun, guys. Get your bussies in check.
its all about volcano ass

Go Up