March 28, 2024, 03:36:49 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

horrible food habits of yours

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, August 28, 2018, 01:49:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

??????

Quote from: reeper on August 28, 2018, 09:25:00 PMBeing allergic to chicken, Turkey, duck, quail, tree nuts - all make for getting a decent salad pretty much impossible

Also being allergic to a lesser extent (i can eat in small doses) watermelon, avocado, etc

Then I'm a picky eater too... probably because everything made me sick when I was little so I stopped trying new food lol. Didn't find out all my allergies for certain until I was about 12.
s wrong with you lol
Quote from: C.Mongler on September 28, 2018, 07:02:53 AMi started tracking my calories the other week cuz i wanted to lose a handful of pounds and i realized i was definitely consuming about 3000-3500 calories day. which was fine when i was a marathon runner, but clearly i never readjusted my eating habits once i became more sedentary

i'm kind of amazed i've only put on about 10 lbs in the past couple years actually lol.
t that much when I bulk
It's pretty hard to eat that amount
naturally when I didn't track my calories I'd eat small meals but for gainzzz I needed to track em down

I went from 115 to 170 in a year and did a cut that pushed me down to 145 lbs
It was my first bulk and cut but I wasn't satisfied with the results (ended up looking a bit scrawny)
I think this year I'd look much more better
sucks I have to cut again in October cos I'm going to South America again for the winter and it's gonna be hot and I wanna be cute outside when I'm there :3

Go Up