March 28, 2024, 02:18:41 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

best and worst flags

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, August 28, 2018, 01:34:24 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

don't let's

Quote from: Detective Spatchcock on August 28, 2018, 01:53:18 AMThe first flag is the former flag of Provo, Utah. They upgraded to the second, still not good flag recently.

C.Mongler

Virginia has a pretty fucking metal flag. Some badass lady with her titty out standing on a tyrant that she fuckin' slayed, hell yeah that's what Virginia is all about (sike Virginia is about appliachian hicks and wild horses)

YPrrrr

Any state flag with a dark blue background is automatically docked points

C.Mongler

True it would be much more metal with a blood red background

YPrrrr

The north wouldn't have even bothered with the Civil War if ol Virginny had a blood red flag back in the 1800s

Samus Aran

Nepal's flag is cool

Though it does go against the idea that a good flag should be easy to reproduce

bluaki

Quote from: Detective Spatchcock on August 28, 2018, 01:51:13 AM
I lived in Tampa for 18 years and I've never seen that flag in my life confuseddood;

schools and government facilities always have the US flag and the Florida flag, but not that.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: bluaki on August 28, 2018, 03:28:48 PM
Quote from: Detective Spatchcock on August 28, 2018, 01:51:13 AM
I lived in Tampa for 18 years and I've never seen that flag in my life confuseddood;

schools and government facilities always have the US flag and the Florida flag, but not that.
Because it's bad
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 28, 2018, 06:32:51 AM

Virginia has a pretty fucking metal flag. Some badass lady with her titty out standing on a tyrant that she fuckin' slayed, hell yeah that's what Virginia is all about (sike Virginia is about appliachian hicks and wild horses)
This is also a bad flag
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Samus Aran on August 28, 2018, 03:12:59 PMNepal's flag is cool

Though it does go against the idea that a good flag should be easy to reproduce
Nepal has instructions on how to geometrically construct its flag built into its constitution (which rules)

reeper

Quote from: Detective Spatchcock on August 28, 2018, 02:10:16 AMHow about flags that break obvious design philosophies and still manage to look good?

god damn that California flag is so good, it's a fucking BEAR!!!

reeper

And I find this one from one of my favorite counties ever: San Luis Obispo (central CA coast)

It's bad right?

Mando Pandango

Quote from: reeper on August 28, 2018, 09:43:30 PMAnd I find this one from one of my favorite counties ever: San Luis Obispo (central CA coast)

It's bad right?
and it's so close to being good which makes it even worse

Mando Pandango

have some more good world flags:

and special shout-out to Mozambique for having an AK-47 on its flag:

reeper

Quote from: Detective Spatchcock on August 28, 2018, 09:52:06 PMhave some more good world flags:

and special shout-out to Mozambique for having an AK-47 on its flag:

are great, A+ , they have those nice bold solid colors with great contrast,

Books guns and hoes, some of my favorite things

Go Up