April 18, 2024, 08:30:05 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I got stung by a bee today

Started by LCK, August 26, 2018, 11:11:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LCK

For the first time ever. And I was paranoid because most of my family is allergic to bees.

I sat down In my car to go to work and there was a m f'ing bee on my ankle. Honestly I kind of panicked and jumped out of the car, and the badtard stung me and I flung it off. I accidentally took some drowsy Benedryl and spent the first 6 hours of my 13 hour shift in a daze while awkwardly wearing an ice pack around my ankle causing me to limp.

F in bees

Also 3 days ago I was driving in my truck with no ac and non functioning windows and all of a sudden BEE

That mother f'er landed on my shirt and crawled through my button up.

holy fuckin tits

I immediately pulled over, jumped out of the car, ripped my shirt off and flailed. Proud moment.

Fucking bees, man

Mando Pandango

yeah dude you gotta watch out for those bees
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

reeper

I have so many allergies when I was stung by a bee when I was 10 my mom was so happy I didn't instantly die.

YPrrrr

I haven't been stung yet and no one in my family is allergic but now I'm worried Ill have the opposite reaction and blow up unexpectedly

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 27, 2018, 03:21:04 PMI haven't been stung yet and no one in my family is allergic but now I'm worried Ill have the opposite reaction and blow up unexpectedly

this is my fear too lol >.<

go entire life without getting stung, then have it happen one day and realize a little too late 'oh cool i'm deathly allergic to this'

reeper

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 27, 2018, 03:36:44 PM
Quote from: YPrrrr on August 27, 2018, 03:21:04 PMI haven't been stung yet and no one in my family is allergic but now I'm worried Ill have the opposite reaction and blow up unexpectedly

this is my fear too lol >.<

go entire life without getting stung, then have it happen one day and realize a little too late 'oh cool i'm deathly allergic to this'
just become a beekeeper so you can find out now

Go Up