March 28, 2024, 01:33:03 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Realizations you took way too long to come to

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, August 25, 2018, 11:36:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

August 25, 2018, 11:36:58 PM Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 06:56:53 PM by Samus Aran
margarine is not butter

cool whip is not whipped cream

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

reeper

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on August 25, 2018, 11:42:54 PMsunny d aint orange juice
one time a long time ago at a party the good old boys pissed in a sunny d bottle

Some guy goes and drinks it. Oh boy was that a lot funnier when I was 18. Only now realize it was kind of mean to let him drink piss.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: reeper on August 25, 2018, 11:54:07 PM
Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on August 25, 2018, 11:42:54 PMsunny d aint orange juice
one time a long time ago at a party the good old boys pissed in a sunny d bottle

Some guy goes and drinks it. Oh boy was that a lot funnier when I was 18. Only now realize it was kind of mean to let him drink piss.
thats still pretty funny though

reeper

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on August 26, 2018, 12:09:59 AM
Quote from: reeper on August 25, 2018, 11:54:07 PM

s still pretty funny though
it is, I don't think anyone expected it to be drank but who doesn't want a good chaser when they are young broke  and have cheap plastic vodka

The strangest part is the dude didn't even question it, just moved on.

Kalahari Inkantation

"gullible isn't in the dictionary" is supposed to be a joke

Thyme

YPrrrr

White people aren't called crackers because theyre the color of saltines

Kalahari Inkantation

C.Mongler

'I saw mommy kissing Santa clause' isn't a song about mom being a ho and cheating on dad with some fat sack of shit who slid down the chimney chute

Kalahari Inkantation

ClassicTyler

Kalahari Inkantation

ClassicTyler

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up