April 16, 2024, 01:48:03 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

In Which We Fix America's Ugly Internal Borders

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, August 24, 2018, 04:14:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Detective Spatchcock on August 25, 2018, 02:29:06 AMLet's compromise and hand Maryland's panhandle over to WV

Just the panhandle? cry;

maryland is the ugliest and most poorly balanced state, it's the one most desperately in need of redemarcated borders

it looks like it was made of small strips of land left over from the states surrounding it

and delaware is almost equally as offensive

a state in that region should at the very least take up the whole delmarva peninsula (or at least every part that doesn't belong to virginia) and not just some awkward angular corner of it myface;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Detective Spatchcock on August 25, 2018, 04:49:45 PM
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 25, 2018, 03:51:16 AMMaybe Vermachussicutian is more to your liking? y/n
New England is perfect and also go fuck yourself

it would be even more perfect if ny were a part of it, i am admittedly a little jealous that we got left out of the new england club wry

Quote from: bluaki on August 25, 2018, 05:34:17 AMalso how could I forget to split California into three

smithicide;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: David on August 25, 2018, 05:09:54 PMGive everything north of the Grand Canyon to Utah/Nevada.  For example if I wanted to get to Littlefield, AZ (a town in the SAME COUNTY as me) the quickest route involves me going through California AND Nevada to get there in a totally reasonable three and a half hours /s

Being part of Nevada would probably help them not be totally forgotten (hell I wouldn't be surprised if most Phoenicans didn't even realize that I-15 cuts into Arizona since it's so remote up there)

all valid concerns, but appending so much of arizona to nevada would make for a really unattractive map lol

give it all to utah and bring them one step closer to making deseret a reality y/n

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_Deseret

don't let's

YPrrrr

Give the UP to Wisconsin

Delaware becomes part of Maryland

Rhode Island becomes part of Connecticut

The Dakotas are combined

Montana, Wyoming, Idaho are combined

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 25, 2018, 10:47:10 PMGive the UP to Wisconsin

NO

i'm particularly fond of the way michigan just completely cucks wisconsin out of having a border with canada lol

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 25, 2018, 10:47:10 PMDelaware becomes part of Maryland

I'm okay with this.

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 25, 2018, 10:47:10 PMRhode Island becomes part of Connecticut

I'm okay with this.

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 25, 2018, 10:47:10 PMThe Dakotas are combined

2big

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 25, 2018, 10:47:10 PMMontana, Wyoming, Idaho are combined

2big

reeper

Quote from: bluaki on August 25, 2018, 05:34:17 AMalso how could I forget to split California into three
fuck this so much, as a California resident I am so against this. I'm honestly under the impression that California would be more possible to succeed from the union rather than become divided.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 25, 2018, 09:00:18 PM
Quote from: Detective Spatchcock on August 25, 2018, 04:49:45 PM
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 25, 2018, 03:51:16 AMMaybe Vermachussicutian is more to your liking? y/n
New England is perfect and also go fuck yourself

it would be even more perfect if ny were a part of it, i am admittedly a little jealous that we got left out of the new england club wry
new york is new holland not new england
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

August 26, 2018, 01:52:59 AM #38 Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 04:12:12 AM by Magyarorszag
Quote from: reeper on August 26, 2018, 12:17:03 AM
fuck this so much, as a California resident I am so against this.

honestly fuck; the idiots who keep proposing this

https://boyah.net/forums2/index.php/topic,69745.0.html

Quote from: reeper on August 26, 2018, 12:17:03 AMIââ,¬â,,¢m honestly under the impression that California would be more possible to succeed from the union rather than become divided.

But even I would infinitely prefer California be divided than separated out entirely.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Detective Spatchcock on August 26, 2018, 12:25:07 AMnew york is new holland not new england

i guess but it's a lonely, largely unrecognized club that isn't nearly as cool as new england awdood;

YPrrrr

Upstate New York is more like Pennsylvania than New England anyway

Kalahari Inkantation

C.Mongler

maryland be fine if we just gave it delaware. delaware fucking sucks. the only remarkable thing is no sales tax.

YPrrrr

Delaware is still living off being the first state. They've done nothing noteworthy since.

In fact they only exist as a part of a Maryland/Pennsylvania border dispute

Kalahari Inkantation

oh my god

how's this as a name for the combined west maryland/west virginia

virgin maria y/n

Go Up