March 26, 2019, 01:08:30 AM

1,535,882 Posts in 46,069 Topics by 1,076 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

1 post = 1 roast

Started by C.Mongler, August 07, 2018, 04:52:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

my youtube recs are starting to get way too varied and weird. the algorithm has lost sight of who i am.

Samus Aran

anyway where's my toast

Thimelidoo

itt post your recommendations

so mostly video games and (prog) music i guess

standouts:
idc about sports but SB Nation is a great channel about mostly dumb trivia and stats that just so happen to be about sports, shoutout to jon bois
idc about h3h3 (anymore) but i watch a lot of stuff posted on r/videos so i'm not that surprised, but mostly that's the algorithm
yeah i watch joe rogan leave me alone
mmmmmmetal jesus here! haven't watched any of his vids in a while lol
"hey timemaster1152 you sure seem to like that devin townsend guy" yes youtube i do give me more pls

Samus Aran

first video is a mystery to me as to why it's there. i do follow austinmcconell, he's great, so it makes sense there's several of his videos on my recs atm. i also followed calebcity just today, so those make sense as well. i've been following dotodoya for ages, watch his dbfz stuff pretty much every day so he's always on my recs.

i watched literally a single video (not even the whole thing) from maker's muse and now apparently youtube thinks i want to watch many more videos of similar content from him and others (and apparently one of austin's falls under that jurisdiction of "technology" as well)

no idea why the ubereats video is there.

i think i accidentally clicked on one of tucker gott's paramotor videos once and watched a tiny bit of it so that's why he's there. i do watch a lot of videos about speedrunning and, thus, streaming...so that might explain the "10 streamers got swatted live" video. the "people who slowly turn to bone" video is probably because i watch a lot of videos (and follow a lot of people) that are basically short random documentaries about this or that in science and history (tom scott, aforementioned austinmcconell, rare earth).

and lastly, no idea why the "passenger screams" video is there.

Minus;

Quote from: Thimelidoo on March 13, 2019, 05:17:16 PMitt post your recommendations

oof i hate reaction videos
what a mixed bag

Samus Aran

i've gotten alpharad stuff in my recs too, mostly because i follow lythero

Thimelidoo

Quote from: Samus Aran on March 13, 2019, 05:29:12 PM(tom scott, aforementioned austinmcconell, rare earth)

you got good taste fam

Thimelidoo

Quote from: Minus; on March 13, 2019, 05:29:28 PMoof i hate reaction videos
what a mixed bag

i gotta watch that pad chennington video lol

Snowy

Quote from: Samus Aran on November 05, 2009, 12:50:30 PMlast night i bludgeoned a bull moose to death with my cock

Thimelidoo

i like fredrik knudsen

Snowy

Quote from: Thimelidoo on March 13, 2019, 05:52:51 PMi like fredrik knudsen

I've seen a few vids by him that were good

I was commenting on the abundance of destiny stuff lol
Quote from: Samus Aran on November 05, 2009, 12:50:30 PMlast night i bludgeoned a bull moose to death with my cock

David

Today I Ubered two English Montreallers  Reichdood;

C.Mongler

toast is in teh mail please wait 6-8 weeks

Mando Pandango

Boston Tinder sucks. It's either real basic college girls, supermodels with PhDs in neuroscience from Harvard, or fairly cool girls who are way too gay to be into me.

The world is a vampire.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Snowy

philly tinder was a lot of brazillians or people who were just in town for a bit

Go Up