January 22, 2019, 11:28:01 AM

1,534,737 Posts in 46,053 Topics by 1,039 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAVIS!!!

Started by C.Mongler, August 07, 2018, 04:52:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Magyarorszag

Quote from: Hiro on August 22, 2018, 09:53:32 PMSo wait did we even go to 256 or not?

we did

https://boyah.net/forums2/index.php/topic,69449.msg1573329.html#msg1573329

nyerp even timed it right on the nose sillydood;

Quote from: Hiro on August 22, 2018, 09:53:32 PMLike I said, most of the first page seems out of place. I don't know why would wouldn't just let cmongler make the new thread
Also to be clear I wasn't obiecting to him getting the thread I just didn't know how he was decided

mongler wasn't online at the completion of the previous thread, so in order to make him the boss i had to repurpose one of his older posts lol

well, it was either that or have no new thread until he reappeared online to make it, or give it to someone else entirely which would have been rude

Hiro

Magyarorszag

Magyarorszag

let's try that again:

https://tinyurl.com/bow2zyb

jesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Magyarorszag

and speaking of exquisite british cuisine, i'm literally eating fish & chips rn lol

Magyarorszag

i seem to have become incapable of sleeping for any more than 2-3 hours at a time

smithicide;

YPrrrr

Let every user have a chat thread and may the best chat thread win

Boyah Battle Royale  goodjob;

C.Mongler

i mean i tried to have my own private chat thread but u guys ruined it so now here we are  awdood;

Magyarorszag

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 23, 2018, 05:26:24 AMi mean i tried to have my own private chat thread but u guys ruined it so now here we are  awdood;

you know i was thinking that what i should have done instead was expropriate the private mongler chat thread akudood;

Magyarorszag

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/gave-look-expensive-dating-across-u-s-states-200617454.html

There is no way this is accurate. psyduck;

daters of boyah, is this graphic anywhere near accurate lol

YPrrrr

Nah I'd chop those numbers in half.

This past Saturday I:

Went to Cat Cafe: $20
Bought lunch: $20
Went to Botanical Gardens: $24
Bought dinner stuff: $20

Split the lunch and dinner stuff so my price for the day was $64 in Virginia. And that was all day.

If you went out to a really really fancy dinner though it would more expensive for like steaks/seafood + drinks though. Probably like 30 bucks a plate plus 40 bucks for 2 alcoholic drinks each. If you saw a movie afterwards that's 20 dollars for 2 tickets so thats $120 overall. I guess if you got movie snacks it would get up to around 140 but you already ate dinner so...

No idea how that's average

C.Mongler

tfw no DC

but yea i have no idea how they came to this conclusion. my gf and i went and got burritos yesterday and we even got queso and shit was like $25 lol THAT COUNTS AS A DATE argh;

C.Mongler

also it seems to say for new yorkers it might be marginally cheaper to fucking fly out to north dakota to have your date there instead of NY lol

YPrrrr

Previous recent dates:

Bar trivia: $60 for food and drinks
Cafe, aquarium, dinner and movie at home: $60

Seems 60 is my magic number n_u

Does political bribery count as a date in Virginia
Quote from: C.Mongler on August 23, 2018, 06:53:19 AMalso it seems to say for new yorkers it might be marginally cheaper to fucking fly out to north dakota to have your date there instead of NY lol
srsly

Go Up