May 20, 2019, 03:55:40 PM

1,536,557 Posts in 46,084 Topics by 1,107 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Strongdavid's Birthday Bash

Started by C.Mongler, August 07, 2018, 04:52:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

David

Quote from: YPrrrr on March 15, 2019, 09:08:52 AMTrue, I always say I would never live in Wisconsin again unless it was Madison n_u
i mean there's more going on in Wisconsin than 90% of Arizona

YPrrrr

Quote from: David on March 15, 2019, 10:00:24 AM
Quote from: YPrrrr on March 15, 2019, 09:08:52 AMTrue, I always say I would never live in Wisconsin again unless it was Madison n_u
ldn't want to live in Arizona again either unless it was Phoenix!

But I can put up with heat a lot better than -20 degrees because I have shitty circulation

David

Quote from: YPrrrr on March 15, 2019, 10:11:04 AM
Quote from: David on March 15, 2019, 10:00:24 AM
ldn't want to live in Arizona again either unless it was Phoenix!

But I can put up with heat a lot better than -20 degrees because I have shitty circulation

ugly;

Just thinking about Phoenix in the summer makes me want to end it all

C.Mongler

can anyone think of any fun games to put on my new surface pro to play on the bus? bascially anything you can play with a only a mouse should be sweet. and it's a baby computer so nothing too gpu intensive; like launch xbox 360 graphics is probs the ceiling for this thing.

thus far ive got the shadowrun games, civ 5, rollercoaster tycoon 2, and baulders gate on this bad boy. surely theres others

David

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 15, 2019, 10:28:28 AMcan anyone think of any fun games to put on my new surface pro to play on the bus? bascially anything you can play with a only a mouse should be sweet. and it's a baby computer so nothing too gpu intensive; like launch xbox 360 graphics is probs the ceiling for this thing.

thus far ive got the shadowrun games, civ 5, rollercoaster tycoon 2, and baulders gate on this bad boy. surely theres others

Papers, Please and Football Manager sounds like good time wasters

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 15, 2019, 10:28:28 AMcan anyone think of any fun games to put on my new surface pro to play on the bus? bascially anything you can play with a only a mouse should be sweet. and it's a baby computer so nothing too gpu intensive; like launch xbox 360 graphics is probs the ceiling for this thing.

Either of the Portal games if you haven't beat them to death yet

C.Mongler

those are good suggest david. ive been meaning to give footy manager a shake, this thing a would probs make that more feasible.

re:ypr - i meant can be played with ONLY a mouse, like no keyboard, since I'd be playing in tablet mode using the pen (which is basically a fancy mouse). so portal wouldnt work unless there's some crazy ass mouse only mode i'm not aware of

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 15, 2019, 10:57:00 AMthose are good suggest david. ive been meaning to give footy manager a shake, this thing a would probs make that more feasible.

re:ypr - i meant can be played with ONLY a mouse, like no keyboard, since I'd be playing in tablet mode using the pen (which is basically a fancy mouse). so portal wouldnt work unless there's some crazy ass mouse only mode i'm not aware of
Oh right I forgot there is more than just shooting the two portals lol mb

Mando Pandango

Bit.trip
Chime

Probably loads of puzzle games
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

madison is the only wisconsin city i've spent any real time in. it was a pretty neat place. we didn't do a whole lot though, was just there for like half a day because of seeing the mountain goats there that night. we went to a big arboretum, walked around downtown a bit, went to some art museum, then went to the show.

i actually have another trip to madison coming up. seeing mitski there.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Samus Aran on March 15, 2019, 12:13:47 PM

madison is the only wisconsin city i've spent any real time in. it was a pretty neat place. we didn't do a whole lot though, was just there for like half a day because of seeing the mountain goats there that night. we went to a big arboretum, walked around downtown a bit, went to some art museum, then went to the show.

i actually have another trip to madison coming up. seeing mitski there.
it's a pretty nice place imo. Downtown is nice and walkable. Gets some cool music acts since it's a capital city and home to a major university (nothing like M/SP ofc). I am probably slightly biased in my enjoyment since it is also the host city of my favorite sports teams :P

If you go again, there's a free zoo that's open year round!

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

hidden people

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Thimelidoo

The Room!!!

not the movie it's a puzzle game series, three of them are on steam

C.Mongler

nice these are some good recs thanks boyohs. also what does it say about my terrible steam game addiction that i dont think you guys recommended a single thing that i dont already have lol

Go Up