March 26, 2019, 01:06:31 AM

1,535,882 Posts in 46,069 Topics by 1,076 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

1 post = 1 roast

Started by C.Mongler, August 07, 2018, 04:52:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

dont use turbotax u can file your taxes for free

YPrrrr

Quote from: ClassicTyler on March 12, 2019, 04:17:16 PM
Quote from: Samus Aran on March 12, 2019, 03:24:43 PMhey everyone remember to do your taxes!!
who the hell waits

I did that in January
ways do it in March or April

Idk I never really get any money back so I'm in no rush

antmaster5000

David

TurboTax has been free for me every time except in 2017 because I owed Iowa $30 for some asinine reason lmao

antmaster5000

C.Mongler

tbf being incorporated is automatically evil

antmaster5000

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 13, 2019, 06:35:38 AMtbf being incorporated is automatically evil
yes but they are explicitly evil

lobbying to make taxes more difficult so people have to use their software

YPrrrr

Today a lady argued against allowing boy scouts to use a neighboring campground because she feared they would tip her cows

David

Quote from: YPrrrr on March 13, 2019, 09:46:38 AMToday a lady argued against allowing boy scouts to use a neighboring campground because she feared they would tip her cows

A fear all of us have had at some point

YPrrrr

According to Wikipedia you'd need like at least 6 adults to potentially tip a cow.

Any rebuttals David?

David

Quote from: YPrrrr on March 13, 2019, 10:33:37 AMAccording to Wikipedia you'd need like at least 6 adults to potentially tip a cow.

Any rebuttals David?

They're Boy Scouts, they're already the size of True Men by the age of 10

C.Mongler

how many eagle scouts does it take to tip a cow does it say

YPrrrr

Eagle Scouts are basically adults so using basic math it should be about 7 obv cnotedood;

C.Mongler

i would argue eagle scouts are worth at least 1.67 adult mens

antmaster5000

gonna do my first 100+ mile solo ride tomorrow from seattle to bellingham where i went to college and where my brother lives. leaving at 630-7am before dawn and then catching an 8:30pm bus back to seattle. i figure that i can get there in about 7.5 hours of riding time, so with minimal breaks i should have time to grab a few beers with my lil brother

i've done this ride a few times but always over two days camping half way, so it will be nice doing it on my fast bike without having to carry all my camping shit and just blast through it. i think i'm gonna take the half tab of lsd that i have in my freezer and see how that goes too hocuspocus;

Go Up