June 26, 2019, 09:54:08 AM

1,537,213 Posts in 46,104 Topics by 1,125 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

welcome home tec!!

Started by C.Mongler, August 07, 2018, 04:52:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Quote from: YPrrrr on February 07, 2019, 08:41:25 AMAlso does sex ever feel like an obligation to anyone else or am I just bad at life
Most of the sex I've had has felt obligatory.

It's ok to not be that into sex. Took me a long time to actually get myself to believe that.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

You're allowed to say no if you're not into it, boys. That's what I'm trying to say. If she gets mad at you for it she ain't worth it.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Yeah I definitely agree

But I do feel bad when they like it and it's like I'm holding them back even they're supportive that I don't want to have it that day or week

C.Mongler

we can trade i never have sex  sillydood;

YPrrrr

C.Mongler

lol tbh its because my almost waifu had a lot of sexual trauma/abuse growing up, and so now she has ptsd flashbacks sometimes when we have sex which as you can imagine is a bit of a turnoff for her lol

it sucks, but its not like she's doing it cuz shes a prude or something, and i can always just tickle my pickle  goodjob;

antmaster5000

anyone wanna play apex legends?

C.Mongler

yes! 

but not right this second lol

antmaster5000

frick i am really tryna play right at this second

i'd probably play later too though lol

ClassicTyler

Samus Aran

Quote from: Mando Pandango on February 07, 2019, 11:00:38 AM
Quote from: YPrrrr on February 07, 2019, 08:41:25 AMAlso does sex ever feel like an obligation to anyone else or am I just bad at life
Most of the sex I've had has felt obligatory.

It's ok to not be that into sex. Took me a long time to actually get myself to believe that.

For me, most of it hasn't felt obligatory, but as time has passed I've felt less and less "into" even the idea of sex. It really is a bit of a chore sometimes. Sometimes getting off just ain't worth the extra work.

Mando Pandango

boy you gotta get you some strange

Samus Aran

Quote from: Mando Pandango on February 07, 2019, 07:18:57 PMboy you gotta get you some strange

maybe, but i don't feel at all compelled to seek it

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

Quote from: Samus Aran on February 07, 2019, 09:26:51 PM
Quote from: Mando Pandango on February 07, 2019, 07:18:57 PMboy you gotta get you some strange

maybe, but i don't feel at all compelled to seek it
what happened with you and ivy?

Go Up