February 20, 2019, 12:17:25 AM

1,535,203 Posts in 46,058 Topics by 1,051 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Paw Patrol fan meetup

Started by C.Mongler, August 07, 2018, 04:52:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Also does sex ever feel like an obligation to anyone else or am I just bad at life

C.Mongler

and this is why you should always cancel school

antmaster5000

Quote from: YPrrrr on February 07, 2019, 08:40:35 AMHuh I would have imagined she would have been knocked out but that's even worse
agreed. you can only imagine what she was experiencing after she hit the ground

Quote from: C.Mongler on February 07, 2019, 09:09:55 AMand this is why you should always cancel school
oh yeah i've been lurking UW facebook groups and people are blaming the school super hard

also it was probably unrelated but there was a FB event a couple days earlier for UW students to pour water over campus so school would have to cancel due to ice LMAO not a good look UW students

Quote from: YPrrrr on February 07, 2019, 08:41:25 AMAlso does sex ever feel like an obligation to anyone else or am I just bad at life
yeah i have the classic situation where i am down for sex 90% of the time but the 10% that i'm not down i feel obligated to do it because it is abnormal that i'm not interested. but i never don't enjoy it so i guess i could have worse problems

C.Mongler

Quote from: antmaster5000 on February 07, 2019, 09:18:59 AMalso it was probably unrelated but there was a FB event a couple days earlier for UW students to pour water over campus so school would have to cancel due to ice LMAO not a good look UW students
yikes imagine picking up an involuntary manslaughter charge for this lol  doodhuh;

antmaster5000

Quote from: C.Mongler on February 07, 2019, 09:21:51 AM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on February 07, 2019, 09:18:59 AMalso it was probably unrelated but there was a FB event a couple days earlier for UW students to pour water over campus so school would have to cancel due to ice LMAO not a good look UW students
yikes imagine picking up an involuntary manslaughter charge for this lol  doodhuh;
no kidding. the creator of the event ended up deleting the event but there are screenshots floating around so he hasn't escaped. but at the same time it would be so hard to prove that the event was related to the death (since it was icy as fuck everywhere regardless) so who knows what they'd do

also post one more time and you are at 17k cmongler CONGRATS

antmaster5000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxj6-1xPsFo

does anyone else think that this song is sick

EDIT: how do i do youtube tags now or is them not working a boyah 2.0 feature?

Thimelidoo

Quote from: antmaster5000 on February 07, 2019, 09:24:24 AMEDIT: how do i do youtube tags now or is them not working a boyah 2.0 feature?

yes madood;

C.Mongler

Quote from: antmaster5000 on February 07, 2019, 09:23:14 AMno kidding. the creator of the event ended up deleting the event but there are screenshots floating around so he hasn't escaped. but at the same time it would be so hard to prove that the event was related to the death (since it was icy as fuck everywhere regardless) so who knows what they'd do
yeah they would need photo/video evidence of him throwing water on that specific spot to really have any sort of case lol but bad optics in hindsight for sure

Quote from: antmaster5000 on February 07, 2019, 09:23:14 AMalso post one more time and you are at 17k cmongler CONGRATS
omg ive done it

Quote from: antmaster5000 on February 07, 2019, 09:24:24 AMEDIT: how do i do youtube tags now or is them not working a boyah 2.0 feature?
youtube embeds have been broke forever now  saddood;

antmaster5000

this is maybe the bravest thing i've ever said but i'm going to come out and say it

BOYAH 2.0

MORE LIKE BOYAH 0.2!!!!

C.Mongler

ye it showed promise at first and then jmv abandoned us after the deployment  saddood;

antmaster5000

Quote from: C.Mongler on February 07, 2019, 10:23:32 AMye it showed promise at first and then jmv abandoned us after the deployment  saddood;

yeah it is actually kind of fucked up

boyah mobile being better is really the only advantage from prior boyah. besides that all it did was break useful things

C.Mongler

p much, at this juncture im tempted to say fuck it just revert this shit lol

antmaster5000

Quote from: C.Mongler on February 07, 2019, 10:27:32 AMp much, at this juncture im tempted to say fuck it just revert this shit lol
they should just really give admin to somebody who will change it

i have php experience on my resume akudood;

C.Mongler

i agree i mean whats the worst that could happen 

no one can post on boyah??

oh what a travesty

YPrrrr

Go Up