April 22, 2019, 09:17:56 PM

1,536,248 Posts in 46,074 Topics by 1,097 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

wElCoMe TO BoYaH 2! [COMPLAINT THREAD]

Started by Lifetrends, July 22, 2018, 12:44:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Quote from: YPrrrr on February 13, 2019, 10:56:21 AM
Quote from: Mando Pandango on February 13, 2019, 10:46:24 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on February 13, 2019, 10:44:44 AMafter a decade+ maybe we have finally run out of things to talk about  saddood;
The problem is that as people leave, there's just inherently less to talk about because less is brought to the table. The decline of activity causes more people to leave, and the cycle continues.

There's only so much a dozen or so people can really talk about tbh
ts?
Fuck you. Leave.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Quote from: Mando Pandango on February 13, 2019, 07:50:47 PM
Quote from: YPrrrr on February 13, 2019, 10:56:21 AM
Quote from: Mando Pandango on February 13, 2019, 10:46:24 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on February 13, 2019, 10:44:44 AMafter a decade+ maybe we have finally run out of things to talk about  saddood;
The problem is that as people leave, there's just inherently less to talk about because less is brought to the table. The decline of activity causes more people to leave, and the cycle continues.

There's only so much a dozen or so people can really talk about tbh
Sports?
Fuck you. Leave.

♤♡◇♧

wawi

Samus Aran

Quote from: David on February 13, 2019, 10:32:48 AM
Quote from: Samus Aran on February 12, 2019, 01:14:07 PMI still check Boyah every day at least and try to post in a couple threads here and there

same but the dread i used to have when thinking about boyah ending is disappearing

i'd still be pretty sad to never have any of you to talk to again

frankly, it's kind of already like that with tec gone. he was such a big part of this place for me tbh

obviously everyone has to move on at some point i guess but i hope i'll still somehow be able to talk to at least some of you for many years to come

antmaster5000

David

Quote from: Samus Aran on March 08, 2019, 10:13:51 PM
Quote from: David on February 13, 2019, 10:32:48 AM
Quote from: Samus Aran on February 12, 2019, 01:14:07 PMI still check Boyah every day at least and try to post in a couple threads here and there

same but the dread i used to have when thinking about boyah ending is disappearing

i'd still be pretty sad to never have any of you to talk to again

frankly, it's kind of already like that with tec gone. he was such a big part of this place for me tbh

obviously everyone has to move on at some point i guess but i hope i'll still somehow be able to talk to at least some of you for many years to come
saddood;

wawi

seriously, every time i come here my eyes hurt

ikanaide

C.Mongler

jmv visits us like once a month and it's never to do forum fixes so get used to it this is boyah now folks  madood;

ClassicTyler

I mean, the ones we really want to stay in touch with, we have on Facebook or texts or Discord, right?

Wizard renewed the site for another year so you guys have that. But eventually it fizzles. 12+ years is nothing to laugh at, it's actually quite amazing.

C.Mongler

Boyah has been around longer than NSider ever was which is pretty fucking silly

ClassicTyler

Well, my time at Boyah has been 12+ years. I'm not sure what was before that. I started at Powerspike.

C.Mongler

Nsider was 1998 (ish) until 2007, so we've deff got them beat lol

ClassicTyler

I only knew a handful of you on Nsider lol

David

Go Up