April 19, 2024, 06:09:55 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Why do you get drunk?

Started by Cosmic Ada, August 20, 2018, 01:55:44 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 20, 2018, 08:20:38 PMIf you want to feel like you'd pay $20 for a toothbrush every 2 drinks, drink cider!

It is pretty tasty for a drink or two though
i don't know what this means
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Detective Spatchcock on August 20, 2018, 08:34:08 PM
Quote from: YPrrrr on August 20, 2018, 08:20:38 PMIf you want to feel like you'd pay $20 for a toothbrush every 2 drinks, drink cider!

It is pretty tasty for a drink or two though
i don't know what this means

okay i'm glad i'm not the only one lol

YPrrrr

It means it's sugary as fuck (also acidic) and after your second drink you would do anything for a goddamn toothbrush

Kalahari Inkantation

fun fact: the worst time to brush your teeth is immediately after consuming something acidic lol

YPrrrr

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 20, 2018, 08:41:42 PMfun fact: the worst time to brush your teeth is immediately after consuming something acidic lol
common knowledge fact y/n

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 20, 2018, 08:43:06 PM
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 20, 2018, 08:41:42 PMfun fact: the worst time to brush your teeth is immediately after consuming something acidic lol

is it really lol

because you commonly hear the opposite: brush teeth after every meal

but that tends to be when the enamel is at its most vulnerable

YPrrrr

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 20, 2018, 08:48:46 PM
Quote from: YPrrrr on August 20, 2018, 08:43:06 PM

is it really lol

because you commonly hear the opposite: brush teeth after every meal

but that tends to be when the enamel is at its most vulnerable
Idk I am a disgusting individual that just brushes twice a day and chews gum between meals

Kalahari Inkantation

i kind of hate gum chewing but it's legitimately a good thing for dental health that i should habitualize

Hiro

Cider's never made me feel that way hmm
If y'all haven't had a rose cider they're especially good
Then again for beers I really like sours so

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thyme on August 20, 2018, 06:00:12 PMside note, i've also never been high

i've actually never been offered weed; i think ppl thought i would be the kind of guy who would snitch befuddlement

i've never been recreationally, illegally high, but i was prescribed (by a legitimate doctor, not some """dispensary""" hack playing dress-up) dronabinol which is LITERALLY purified thc in a capsule lmao

man was that first night on it a weird one, i had no idea what it was until afterwards

I still have a leftover supply of probably ~100 of those pills. sillydood;

i've never been offered weed out of the blue either but i feel like it's probably not uncommon to not be suddenly offered drugs lol

or maybe i just didn't look cool enough to be a potential customer, who knows

reeper

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 23, 2018, 12:34:48 PM
Quote from: Thyme on August 20, 2018, 06:00:12 PMside note, i've also never been high

i've actually never been offered weed; i think ppl thought i would be the kind of guy who would snitch befuddlement

i've never been recreationally, illegally high, but i was prescribed (by a legitimate doctor, not some """dispensary""" hack playing dress-up) dronabinol which is LITERALLY purified thc in a capsule lmao

man was that first night on it a weird one, i had no idea what it was until afterwards

i've never been offered weed out of the blue either but i feel like it's probably not uncommon to not be suddenly offered drugs lol

t one is free

Do you like the pills?

strongbad

Quote from: Hiro on August 20, 2018, 10:31:56 PMCider's never made me feel that way hmm
If y'all haven't had a rose cider they're especially good
Then again for beers I really like sours so
I recently started LOVING sours. Was maybe indifferent for a long time. Can't fuck with ciders tho

I get DRUNK only if I'm with people I like and we're having fun. I love craft beer and will buy 24oz bottles maybe a couple nights a week to try new beers. Good for unwinding in the evening

bluaki

I've never been drunk. I've tried just a sip of some alcoholic drink maybe 4ish times in my life and always hated it.

One of them was red wine, another was Japanese sake, one was alcoholic root beer, and there was at least one other kind; I don't remember what it was, but it was offered to me by people who actually care about quality beer so it's not like it was Bud or whatever.

idk maybe I could somewhat like or at least tolerate some girly drinks, but I've never had one.

Here's a silly side note: the first time I even tried a sip of an alcoholic drink, I had been 22 for like half a year. Not even 21 anymore.

Kalahari Inkantation

August 31, 2018, 05:39:55 PM #43 Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 05:47:07 PM by Magyarorszag
Quote from: reeper on August 23, 2018, 06:33:43 PM
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 23, 2018, 12:34:48 PMi've never been recreationally, illegally high, but i was prescribed (by a legitimate doctor, not some """dispensary""" hack playing dress-up) dronabinol which is LITERALLY purified thc in a capsule lmao

first one is free

Do you like the pills?

i have extremely mixed feelings about purified thc lol

it did as advertised on the bottle: suppressed nausea/vomiting, very effectively stimulated my appetite food;

neurologically they also had the effect of sort of temporarily distracting me from my own misery and making me less concerned about the awful state of my life at the time, which was a side effect i appreciated

and the giggles turned out to be a real thing which was pretty interesting sillydood;

but they also amplified my anxiety, although i don't know if that's because of the drug itself, or my own awareness that i was on a psychoactive substance ('How could I possibly trust my own judgement or have any faith in my thinking at all when I know I'm high as fuck;? Will my behavior ever return to normal?')

and that element wasn't really all that pleasant, especially as i started getting better and no longer benefited from being distracted from life stresses as much

??????

cos it gives me a nice blush and my feelings are all sharpened

but I get hung over easily cos I need a bottle of wine or 8 shots for me to have fun

being buzzed isn't enough for me

Go Up