I have a serious question for those of you who are strictly christian....

Started by Necro, June 16, 2007, 01:25:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Necro

... You don't seriously believe the banana proves god exists, right?

If so, then honestly, you're idiots. I don't like bashing people for their religion, and I certainly don't mind people believing what they want, to an extent(sp?), but really, if some of you believe that, I think that you're seriously fucking retarded. Call me intolerant, but I really have to say that.

Answer. v;
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Phydeaux

I believe the banana proves to be a mighty awesome hallucigent when prepared right.

I don't believe anyone can prove God exists or doesn't exist, because that's not how He rolls. I think the whole scenario has been constructed where we have to take the product of our existence as a whole and use that to determine His existence. And that decision from thereafter decides our journey.

Houdini

Quote from: Phydeaux on June 16, 2007, 01:43:21 PM
I believe the banana proves to be a mighty awesome hallucigent when prepared right.
What, when prepared with peyote?

iWolf

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Houdini

Ace Of Blades

If anything, wouldn't that video just prove evolution is true, whether or not a supreme being was behind it?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Ace Of Blades on June 16, 2007, 10:35:27 PM
If anything, wouldn't that video just prove evolution is true, whether or not a supreme being was behind it?
That's what I would think, but to them, everything is "an act of god."

Pancake Paraphernalia

I'm not Christian but I just have to say this: WTF. SRSLY. BANANAS?? What does bananas have to do with god? Is god yellow like bananas or something? Is it "The God Fruit"? "The Fruit from Heaven"? SeriouslyI want to know how the hell bananas are even related to God. And I also didn't see much of that video, becasue I don't have sound of this comp. And For the first minute, I only saw these two guys  holding bananas and talking.
number stations

Necro

Quote from: lays>doritos on June 17, 2007, 08:39:09 AM
I'm not Christian but I just have to say this: WTF. SRSLY. BANANAS?? What does bananas have to do with god? Is god yellow like bananas or something? Is it "The God Fruit"? "The Fruit from Heaven"? SeriouslyI want to know how the hell bananas are even related to God. And I also didn't see much of that video, becasue I don't have sound of this comp. And For the first minute, I only saw these two guys  holding bananas and talking.
Supposedly, its "design" is perfect for the human. The grooves on it fit perfectly into the hand, the "tab" at the top makes it easy to open, the skin peels out perfectly over your hand, and the shape slips easily into your mouth. Therefore, it must be the devine creation of god, his gift to human-kind, and the athiest's nightmare.

Bullshit.
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Nintendude#1

Go Up