April 23, 2024, 07:16:55 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

don't you just love it when you're clipping your fingernails

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, August 19, 2018, 11:15:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

reeper

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 20, 2018, 05:45:02 AMi intentionally leave them around the house as little presents for later  happydood;
little happy accidents

Travis

i have no memory of ever clipping my fingernails
tfw still nailbiter in 2018

C.Mongler

ive recovered to the point where i bite the nails on my left hand but not my right  doodhuh;

Kalahari Inkantation

I'm not even sure I could bite through my fingernails if I tried. befuddlement

YPrrrr

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 20, 2018, 01:59:14 PMI'm not even sure I could bite through my fingernails if I tried. befuddlement
I think most nail biters kind of soften them up with saliva first

Kalahari Inkantation

that can't be true lol, unless they're spending all day with their hands in their mouths

nailbiters explain you'reself's

C.Mongler

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 20, 2018, 02:44:34 PMunless they're spending all day with their hands in their mouths
i don't need to you explained it for me.

you also kind of just chip away at them bit by bit. it usually starts with some sort of natural chip from like smaking into a wall or something idk and then i just work it down from there happydood;

Mando Pandango

I used to bite my nails a long time ago but now I don't :)
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Thyme

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

i mean i'm not even flexible enough to bring my foot to my mouth

how do you do it thyme

Thyme

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 20, 2018, 06:12:07 PMi mean i'm not even flexible enough to bring my foot to my mouth

how do you do it thyme

oh i don't mean like that lol

kinda like how mongler described it with fingernails, i just kind of chip away at them with my fingernails and eventually i'm able to rip a bit off and............... munch on it

Thyme

although i just tried it and in a sitting position i can, in fact, bring both of my big toes (one at a time lol) to my mouth befuddlement

Kalahari Inkantation

August 20, 2018, 06:19:31 PM #29 Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 06:23:30 PM by Magyarorszag
Oddly enough, it turns out I actually can bring the entirety of my left foot up to and into my mouth with relative ease. But not the right one at all. befuddlement

Go Up