April 24, 2024, 11:21:05 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

don't you just love it when you're clipping your fingernails

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, August 19, 2018, 11:15:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

and one of them goes flying across the room, never to be seen again

Mando Pandango

I clip my nails over the sink or in the shower like a civilized person.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

i clip them over a garbage can and that catches most but every once in a while the force of clipping sends one flying lol

Quote from: Detective Spatchcock on August 19, 2018, 11:16:28 PMor in the shower like a civilized person.

In the shower? Are you not concerned about clogging your drain? befuddlement

and in the sink too for that matter

i feel like visibility is way too low in the shower to nail clip effectively even if the drain weren't a concern

Mando Pandango

I don't see why nail clippings would clog a drain that isn't already clogged by my massive hair deposits. The sink is fine too.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

don't you just love it when you fumble a pen in class or at work, and it just somehow disappears into another dimension, never to be seen again

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Detective Spatchcock on August 19, 2018, 11:26:55 PMI don't see why nail clippings would clog a drain that isn't already clogged by my massive hair deposits. The sink is fine too.

You have way more faith in your drains than I do. I try to avoid even letting much hair get near mine. befuddlement

reeper

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 19, 2018, 11:29:43 PM
Quote from: Detective Spatchcock on August 19, 2018, 11:26:55 PMI don't see why nail clippings would clog a drain that isn't already clogged by my massive hair deposits. The sink is fine too.

You have way more faith in your drains than I do. I try to avoid even letting much hair get near mine. befuddlement
The drain in my shower has a grate over it so the hair just settles on top and I throw it in the trash after. The nail clippings go right through.

You gotta dry your clippers though or they'll rust.

Kalahari Inkantation

that sounds like way more trouble than doing it over a garbage can in a dry environment to begin with lol

Mando Pandango

hey man you're the one chasing fingernail clippings not me

Kalahari Inkantation

August 19, 2018, 11:43:00 PM #10 Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 11:47:05 PM by Magyarorszag
i imagine i get the one or two strays that completely miss the pail with a vacuum at a later date, but i suppose i can never be quite certain

in any case, drains are way more difficult and gross to clean than a carpet is to vacuum myface;

YPrrrr

Yes it's lame

A girl will probably step on it months later and think I am a monster

ME##

YPrrrr

C.Mongler

i intentionally leave them around the house as little presents for later  happydood;

Go Up