March 28, 2024, 02:20:35 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Will Switch get a hardware revision?

Started by bluaki, August 19, 2018, 03:11:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

C.Mongler

Samus Aran

some people seem kinda mad about this and i don't really see why lol

it's just a neat portable-only switch with a dedicated d-pad. if you only play your switch off the dock then it's perfect, unless the smaller size is a problem for you i guess. it'll probably be at least moderately successful in the same vein as the 2DS. i ain't gonna get one though.

C.Mongler

if nintendo had actual save sharing i would consider it, but it's a hard 'naw' if i have to have two separate splatoon saves for example 

fuck u nintendo btw

strongbad

Would have bought that over my current switch since I'd say 90% of my play is in handheld, but whatever my switch is portable enough for it to not be a problem

ClassicTyler

(The Switch is already both console and handheld)

don't let's

Quote from: don't let's on August 19, 2018, 06:07:37 PMI hope so. And I hope it's a good one and not one that's just fluff or gimps it somehow.
:(

C.Mongler

YPrrrr

This is dumb I don't need to spend an extra 300 bucks on an hour more of battery life

*spends 80 bucks on purple orange joycons to complete joycon rainbow*

Hiro

isn't it a good thing that battery is the only upgrade, plenty of us would be pissed if they ""had to"" buy a new upgraded switch

C.Mongler

yeah im not mad about it lol, i was just hoping they would have added docked parity to handheld mode in terms of performance was my only real dream goal.

battery is tite tho

Go Up