April 17, 2024, 05:07:09 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Peanut Butter

Started by Hiro, August 19, 2018, 07:27:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

Which kind do you prefer?

Crunchy
4 (36.4%)
Smooth
3 (27.3%)
No preference
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Go Down

strongbad

Quote from: Mando Pandango on August 22, 2018, 08:58:16 PMorganic """"""real""""" peanut butter is bullshit. that's not peanut butter. peanut butter already existed. if you want to make an all-natural version that's fine but it needs to be peanut butter. if i have to mix it it's not finished. you didn't finish figuring out peanut butter. i'd gladly eat it but it's gotta be peanut butter.
hard disagree. jiff is only 90% peanuts- that makes it mostly peanut butter

i get these from costco and they are so good. if it's too much work to mix it you're a lazy af

??????

Quote from: strongbad on November 18, 2020, 05:33:08 PM
Quote from: Mando Pandango on August 22, 2018, 08:58:16 PMorganic """"""real""""" peanut butter is bullshit. that's not peanut butter. peanut butter already existed. if you want to make an all-natural version that's fine but it needs to be peanut butter. if i have to mix it it's not finished. you didn't finish figuring out peanut butter. i'd gladly eat it but it's gotta be peanut butter.

i get these from costco and they are so good. if it's too much work to mix it you're a lazy af
not gonna mix it my own and spill the oils everywhere when I just wanted fast and readily accessible peanut butter
i do like peanut powder though but I limit peanut consumption from their high omega 6 levels
#haram

strongbad

Quote from: ?????? on November 19, 2020, 12:52:27 AM
Quote from: strongbad on November 18, 2020, 05:33:08 PM

not gonna mix it my own and spill the oils everywhere when I just wanted fast and readily accessible peanut butter
i do like peanut powder though but I limit peanut consumption from their high omega 6 levels
#haram

that's cool enjoy your worse peanut butter

Mando Pandango

I will enjoy and have been enjoying Completed Peanut Butter, thank you

I'm glad you enjoy your Not Yet Peanut Butter
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

drama in the peanut butter fandom

strongbad

Quote from: Samus Aran on November 19, 2020, 09:57:43 PMdrama in the peanut butter fandom
if you can even call it the peanut butter fandom smh

Hiro

all peanut butter is good
but fresh ground is the best and it's not hard to come by those machines at a lot of grocery stores nowadays

strongbad

bunch of lazy dudes in this thread

Mando Pandango

it's not that it's a pain, it's that it doesn't produce peanut butter
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

strongbad

Quote from: Mando Pandango on November 27, 2020, 05:31:10 PMit's not that it's a pain, it's that it doesn't produce peanut butter
you wouldn't know peanut butter if someone smeared it all over your tongue

??????

so how long should I stir for maximum peanut butter taste

strongbad

not that long like 10 seconds maybe

C.Mongler

what the fuck is going on in here

Thyme

you guys want real peanut butter? here's your real peanut butter

https://www-s.nist.gov/srmors/view_detail.cfm?srm=2387

only 881$ for three jars hocuspocus;

Hiro