March 28, 2024, 01:15:15 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Peanut Butter

Started by Hiro, August 19, 2018, 07:27:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

Which kind do you prefer?

Crunchy
4 (36.4%)
Smooth
3 (27.3%)
No preference
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Go Down

Hiro

I like crunchy, but why is every kind these days "SUPER EXTRA CRUNCHY, NOW 300% CRUNCHIER" I just want a little texture is all, not a mouthful of peanuts. Does anybody know of a brand that just has slightly crunchy? Maybe I should just make my own. befuddlement

YPrrrr

Idk I get Jif Extra Crunchy

I don't think they have a regular crunchy so I dont know why it's extra.

Perfect for me though

Mando Pandango

Just buy smooth peanut butter and peanuts separately and make your own light-cronch peanut butter
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

Quote from: Detective Spatchcock on August 19, 2018, 03:36:53 PMJust buy smooth peanut butter and peanuts separately and make your own light-cronch peanut butter
making my own peanut butter from scratch would only take slightly more work than this but yeah maybe

Mando Pandango

No it wouldn't. Just spread peanut butter on your bread and then add peanuts as you see fit.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

But I don't want giant chunks, I'd have to chop them up or something anyway
I could get chunky and smooth and just do a little of each I guess

YPrrrr

Quote from: Snowy on August 22, 2018, 06:04:23 PMI buy extra crunchy jif but if smooth is all that's available it isn't the end of the world.
My man!

YPrrrr

Quote from: Snowy on August 22, 2018, 06:50:42 PM
Quote from: YPrrrr on August 22, 2018, 06:31:25 PM
Quote from: Snowy on August 22, 2018, 06:04:23 PMI buy extra crunchy jif but if smooth is all that's available it isn't the end of the world.
an!
is the best brand objectively. I love their natural peanut butter.
Watch out someone will come in here and tell you how it's processed slop and their whole foods brand shiz is the bomb diggety

Mando Pandango

organic """"""real""""" peanut butter is bullshit. that's not peanut butter. peanut butter already existed. if you want to make an all-natural version that's fine but it needs to be peanut butter. if i have to mix it it's not finished. you didn't finish figuring out peanut butter. i'd gladly eat it but it's gotta be peanut butter.

Mando Pandango

IT AIN'T CALLED PEANUT SOUP

IT'S CALLED PEANUT BUTTER

famy

Quote from: Snowy on August 22, 2018, 07:24:56 PM
Quote from: YPrrrr on August 22, 2018, 06:56:49 PM
Quote from: Snowy on August 22, 2018, 06:50:42 PM
Quote from: YPrrrr on August 22, 2018, 06:31:25 PM
an!
is the best brand objectively. I love their natural peanut butter.
h out someone will come in here and tell you how it's processed slop and their whole foods brand shiz is the bomb diggety
n't paying $10 for peanut butter that's gonna dry out in 5 minutes because I didn't mix the oils well enough.
wow you snobs i would just get market pantry (extra crunchy)

Hiro

I've heard that the "natural" jif contains palm oil yet the regular kind doesn't? Also if I remember last time I was comparing their nutritional value and the natural kind was more unhealthy for some reason
Most peanut butter is more or less the same imo

C.Mongler

Kalahari Inkantation

maybe i slightly prefer smooth overall but some texture is nice once in a while

that is, if ever i'm in the mood for peanut butter, which is exceedingly rare to begin with

Hiro

fresh ground peanut butter is the shit

Go Up