and the award for most bafflingly overrated coffee shop goes TO:

Started by ME##, April 19, 2021, 02:15:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: Hiro on April 22, 2021, 12:25:03 PM
Quote from: YPrrrr on April 22, 2021, 05:00:02 AMYou must have some good grocery stores because most grocery store donuts are trash af. They basically have glazed wonderbread. Gas stations too unless they offer Krispy Kremes.

Not that Dunkin is amazing but I would never waste money on a grocery store donut unless it's like a froufrou specialty grocery
mmmmnope, dunkin just sucks bro. they're really dry, firm, and the frosting has no discernible flavor at all. grocery store/gas station donuts are not that good but completely acceptable imo, i'm talking about safeway & frys/kroger/etc. unless you're getting them at their most stale they're totally fine
also i've never seen a gas station actually had krispy kreme,  just those little prepackaged mini donuts with the krispy kreme branding
... no. Kroger/Frys barely even qualify as donuts. They have the worst bakery of any grocery chain I've ever been to. They can't even do bread right. They're competing with Walmart for worst baked goods section. You know it's bad when the box of donuts someone brings into work is still there by the end of the day. Not even old folks will eat that crap.

Maybe a better grocery chain like Publix would have good donuts idk

I'm not out here saying DD is really good but the grocery store donuts are a joke. They're closer to bagels than donuts. Hot take denied

YPrrrr

But yes definitely get your donuts at local place/Krispy Kreme if possible

Mando Pandango

Quote from: YPrrrr on April 22, 2021, 03:47:24 PMBut yes definitely get your donuts at local place/Krispy Kreme if possible

hell yes brother

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Go Up