March 28, 2024, 02:30:01 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

who's goin' ampere

Started by C.Mongler, September 02, 2020, 01:13:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

Quote from: C.Mongler on October 05, 2020, 12:38:31 PMgood news the usual guy was back on the route today so after a week of some dickhead marking it as undeliverable without even trying, i finally got it

rtx looks nice baby
snowy fucking did it

C.Mongler

Quote from: strongbad on October 05, 2020, 06:10:29 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on October 05, 2020, 12:38:31 PMgood news the usual guy was back on the route today so after a week of some dickhead marking it as undeliverable without even trying, i finally got it

rtx looks nice baby
worth?
i think so? dlss is fucking nuts. i can play control with RTX set to max at 4k 60 and it doesn't skip a fucking beat lol. absolutely pummels my 1070 for sure, shit struggled to play sekiro at 4k 30 and now i can run it at 4k60 no sweat so probably gonna beat that now
fans on the card kinda whirr tho which is annoying, but i also don't sit anywhere near my case when i'm playing 4k so its not a huge deal. also the heat sink is exposed on the back of my tower, so when i swap my cables to change over to the tv u can accidentally touch the hot ass heat sink lmao
now im just sittin here waiting for cyberpunk so i got some new shit to throw at it lol

silvertone

C.Mongler

probs gonna build a frankenstein pc with all the last gen parts i have for my wife lol srry

silvertone

ikanaide

rtx looks rly appealing  tbh but i've been amd only for so long it's kinda become an irrational tendency for me to keep only getting amd stuff. 6800 and 6900 looked nice in the reveal but probably gonna pass on those as well

Go Up