April 18, 2024, 10:32:46 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

When's the last time you did anything worthwhile

Started by Hiro, August 18, 2018, 06:03:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: reeper on August 19, 2018, 10:59:48 AM
Quote from: YPrrrr on August 19, 2018, 09:05:12 AMIdk I go to the gym almost every day and have been trying to learn Spanish.

Then I've also been dating a girl and trying to update my wardrobe so I am more fancy for her

So I feel pretty productive lately
specific reason for learning Spanish? Planning a travel?
my previous gf was Mexican and now the girl I'm seeing is Uruguayan so it seemed like a good idea. Plus then I can tell if any family members are talking shit at dinner y/n

It would be nice to finally commit to learning a language in general though especially for travel like you said

reeper

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 19, 2018, 11:58:01 AM
Quote from: reeper on August 19, 2018, 10:59:48 AM
Quote from: YPrrrr on August 19, 2018, 09:05:12 AMIdk I go to the gym almost every day and have been trying to learn Spanish.

Then I've also been dating a girl and trying to update my wardrobe so I am more fancy for her

So I feel pretty productive lately
specific reason for learning Spanish? Planning a travel?
my previous gf was Mexican and now the girl I'm seeing is Uruguayan so it seemed like a good idea. Plus then I can tell if any family members are talking shit at dinner y/n

It would be nice to finally commit to learning a language in general though especially for travel like you said
thats awesome though, i only know enough spanish to haggle someone couln't start dating them lol

AAAAAAAA

Daddy

strongbad

Quote from: Khadafi on August 19, 2018, 06:14:05 PMall the time
look at u mr successful

I learned how to grill (not hard to do lol) this last summer and I felt good about it

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up