April 23, 2024, 07:59:57 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

bitch i'm a cow

Started by C.Mongler, August 16, 2018, 05:43:54 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

reeper

Moo bitch

Get out the way

C.Mongler

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 17, 2018, 05:21:48 PMYou have the express permission of the moderation team to invite Doja Cat to Boyah. happydood;
d-d-d-doja chan will you come join my otaku forum psyduck;

Kalahari Inkantation

I mean she's very obviously an otaku herself judging by the common themes of her music. She would fit right in. sillydood;

Quote from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doja_CatShe is noted to be inspired by Erykah Badu, Pharrell, Jamiroquai, PartyNextDoor, and Drake, as well as Indian culture, Hinduism, and Japanese culture.[2][3]

lmao

Hiro

C.Mongler

C.Mongler

Kalahari Inkantation

"This top was like a huge distraction [...]"

Yeah, no kidding. srs

C.Mongler

Kalahari Inkantation

anyway mongler i hope that you've extended that invite to her by now VDood;

That lyrical breakdown video was the last piece of evidence I needed to confirm that Doja Cat is unquestionably prime Boyah material. srsly

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 17, 2018, 08:58:48 PMI mean she's very obviously an otaku herself judging by the common themes of her music. She would fit right in. sillydood;

Quote from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doja_CatShe is noted to be inspired by Erykah Badu, Pharrell, Jamiroquai, PartyNextDoor, and Drake, as well as Indian culture, Hinduism, and Japanese culture.[2][3]

lmao
Jamiroquai rules
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

Ok I liked Nintendhoe. Her SSX Tricky shout-out caught me off guard but not as much as her sampling fucking Oney doing the Crash Bandicoot noise, damn
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

she is ideal boyah

boyah in lyrical form

C.Mongler

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 23, 2018, 11:46:54 AManyway mongler i hope that you've extended that invite to her by now VDood;

That lyrical breakdown video was the last piece of evidence I needed to confirm that Doja Cat is unquestionably prime Boyah material. srsly
I just don't know how to get senpai to notice me  >.<

C.Mongler

I've been looking at doja's twitter responses and it's filled with big black guys trying to fuck and/or share their raps

I don't think senpai will ever notice me cry;

Go Up