April 24, 2024, 12:30:35 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

bitch i'm a cow

Started by C.Mongler, August 16, 2018, 05:43:54 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXnJqYwebF8

this thread would have greater impact if i could embed a damn video

C.Mongler

i can't stop listening to this shit why

C.Mongler

you make a good point, cows are the superior beings

don't let's

Mando Pandango

Kinda hope this doesn't get huge because I'm not into it but I've been seeing it a lot lately

At least it's better than What Does the Fox Say
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

she put a song on her soundcloud that samples teh gamecube startup sound lol i think its lyrically clever but the sound gets annoying after a few verses IMO

not linking because the album art is literally princess peach titties so VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

her other stuff is p good tho, i like her. this song was made entirely as a joke btw so its okay to just think its some dumb little shit cuz it literally was made to be lol even if it is weirdly catchy

moooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo

Kalahari Inkantation

also,

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 16, 2018, 05:54:42 AMi can't stop listening to this shit why

I can think of at least two huge reasons. akudood;

How irresponsible of you to expose me to something like this just as soon as I'd woken up this morning. smithicide;

C.Mongler

Daddy

C.Mongler

do you think we could invite doja cat to boyah

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Kalahari Inkantation

August 17, 2018, 05:21:48 PM #14 Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 05:45:41 PM by Magyarorszag
alright i listened to nintendhoe

it's legitimately funny/clever lol

she even directly calls out @thyme LMAO sillydood;

Quote from: Khadafi on August 17, 2018, 08:32:54 AMthicc

srsly

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 17, 2018, 10:33:23 AMdo you think we could invite doja cat to boyah

YES

YES

she has the incredibly unique ability to turn boyahcore cynical gaming shitposts into music

Y E S
E
S

You have the express permission of the moderation team to invite Doja Cat to Boyah. happydood;

Go Up