April 16, 2024, 03:16:01 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PotD: Which is the better handheld?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, August 15, 2018, 06:11:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

y/n

DS
3 (37.5%)
3DS
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

YPrrrr

I'd way rather play 3ds personally. Has the better mario, the better zeldas, the better mario kart, the better animal crossing, better donkey kongs, better kirbys, better Metroids, smash bros, has virtual console games, etc

DS had better Pokemon games and Advanced Wars though

Nyerp

they're both equally inferior to the gba, but ds had tons more shovelware so i guess 3ds wins

Kalahari Inkantation

the shovelware argument has never made any sense to me

the ds has more shovelware, yes, but that's because the ds has 3/2 the games the 3ds does total lol

is the virtual boy among the greatest consoles ever because it has a negligible number of shovelware titles

don't let's

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

YPrrrr

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 15, 2018, 06:41:54 PM
Quote from: YPrrrr on August 15, 2018, 06:17:25 PM3ds [...] Has the better [...] mario kart

maybe DS has better mario kart idk

It's just ugly as sin to play now

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

Well then it should be easy to prove me wrong. girl;

TooB

3ds because it can play the entire ds library anyway

Thyme

idk i like both about equally confuseddood;

that is... actually not that much lol

i'm not much of a portable gamer

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Big Goop on August 15, 2018, 07:10:29 PM3ds because it can play the entire ds library anyway

the backwards compatibility argument never works

otherwise i could use the entire gba library as an argument in favor of the ds, and the pc is unarguably, objectively the greatest gaming platform of all time akudood;

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

TooB

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 15, 2018, 07:24:39 PM
Quote from: Big Goop on August 15, 2018, 07:10:29 PM3ds because it can play the entire ds library anyway

the backwards compatibility argument never works

otherwise i could use the entire gba library as an argument in favor of the ds, and the pc is unarguably, objectively the greatest gaming platform of all time akudood;

It's the best argument

Go Up