April 24, 2024, 05:39:30 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PotD: Have You Been Pwned?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, August 14, 2018, 09:32:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

y/n

I have not been pwned.
0 (0%)
I have been pwned.
12 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

https://haveibeenpwned.com/

By some miracle, none of my primary email accounts have yet been pwned. befuddlement

but of course, the throwaway i used for scumblr has been LOL

thank christ i didn't use my main account for that piece of sh@ website

Mando Pandango

My current email that I've been using for almost a decade now has not.

My previous email I set up when I was 13 has been 10 times.

The email my parents set up for me in like 1996 was pwned by neopets two years ago.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

bluaki

The email address I use to sign up for all sorts of random online stuff is linked with 9 data breaches. But I use unique passwords so I don't care. I used to reuse some passwords but that was a long time ago and only on sites I don't actually care about getting compromised on anyway. I know the two passwords I most often used to use are out there.

My main personal email address with my real name that I use for the things more closely tied to my identity or home address like Google and Amazon has nothing.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

last.fm pwned my email as did Myspace of all people

Samus Aran

9 data breaches lol

anyway does the site have to...phrase it this way?

Kalahari Inkantation

Do you guys have any idea how difficult and time consuming it is to make these polls?

Quote from: Samus Aran on August 14, 2018, 11:15:07 PM9 data breaches lol

anyway does the site have to...phrase it this way?

Yes.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

14 times baby!!!!

but yeah i have every layer of security on my gmail possible, and i've shifted to using randomized, 15 character passwords on p much everything these days.

yet every week someone still tries to get into my Epic Games account. i dont even have any fortnite items!!!! argh;

YPrrrr

Once I guess which is pretty amazing considering how shitty my security is

FAMY2

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 15, 2018, 06:35:54 AMOnce I guess which is pretty amazing considering how shitty my security is

My first thought was which Boyager tried that. lol

Thyme

apparently so, by 10 breaches lol

but uh i haven't seen much signs of it anyway confuseddood;

and my passwords are pretty stronk

only account i remember getting """hacked""" is my spotify account a couple of months ago (and then i just changed the password and that fixed it)

Daddy

Yes

and I'm pretty sure everyone has if they take in consideration the breaches not listed on this site (credit card leaks, equifax, experian+tmobile)

Kalahari Inkantation

August 15, 2018, 07:44:24 PM #12 Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 07:48:31 PM by Magyarorszag
i have been pwned by:

-myspace
-cheapassgamer (lol why did i ever even make an account there)
-some info dump called pemiblanc
-scumblr
-nexusmods (yet another thing to blame on todd howard)

i also was almost certainly pwned by the t mobile breach and more likely than not in one or more of the financial breaches, and unlike the list above those are tied to my primary account smithicide;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: FAMY2 on August 15, 2018, 07:02:44 AM
Quote from: YPrrrr on August 15, 2018, 06:35:54 AMOnce I guess which is pretty amazing considering how shitty my security is

My first thought was which Boyager tried that. lol

be sure to go to your account settings and enable two-factor authentication for boyah, guys girl;

reeper

dropbox and two other worthless stuff pwned me. nothing on dropbox other than videos that i uploaded to the internet anyways.

i also totally got pwned by equifax.

Go Up