April 25, 2024, 01:49:47 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

check out what happens when you click my sig

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, August 13, 2018, 02:31:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nyerp on August 14, 2018, 09:34:47 AM
Quote from: Hiro on August 14, 2018, 08:14:52 AM
Quote from: Nyerp on August 13, 2018, 02:44:53 PMi have sigs disabled :)
Oh is that why you still have the one I made you
no and i've never felt the need to change it. i disabled sigs recently because some of them are giant .gifs which crash my browser but i'm not gonna force someone else to change something just because my computer is trash

it's not (necessarily) that your computer is trash, it's that my sig is legitimately huge lol

i knew that when i made it, but it never caused me any trouble and i figured if it did turn out to be a problem for anyone i'd soon hear complaints

after getting no feedback i quickly forgot its size could be an issue at all lol

but don't hesitate to say something if someone's sig or icon or w/e is problematic for you, your boyahing/browsing experience should not be impaired just because i'm inconsiderate

If it causes your browser to crash outright, it's quite likely that it puts a great deal of stress on other users' systems too. sillydood;

Nyerp

my computer is legit trash though so it probably is just me lol

Nyerp

i turned sigs back on and my physical memory usage jumped up about 11% sillydood;

FAMY2

Quote from: Nyerp on August 14, 2018, 03:01:42 PMi turned sigs back on and my physical memory usage jumped up about 11% sillydood;

I thought my computer was bad.   saddood;

Kalahari Inkantation

is this more tolerable y/n

I needed to change it up anyway since apparently as Zelda I was somehow indistinguishable from Kaz. akudood;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

ok but have you seen what happens when you click on it

Nyerp

Go Up